X
Collapse

The Verraton Codename Hallmark - T Bhimjyani Builders Manpada Thane, Mumbai

Last updated: 3 days ago
86 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : The Verraton Codename Hallmark - T Bhimjyani Builders Manpada Thane, Mumbai

Originally posted by abhishekramakantsalvi View Post
    Unfortunately advance payment to us by Builder or deducting the amount from our overall amount should have been already agreed in advance.
    Considering present scenario no builder will pay this amount in advance to buyers.

I would suggest that while we share our experience here (common platform), everyone should also mark their concerns / complaints in a timely manner to the contact mentioned in our registered agreement. Also ensure that since LnT FS is the lender they are also included in the relevant complaints.
    Recently I also made a series of (complaint) tweets on the twitter handle of LnT FS as I was not getting proper response from their customer care.
    This will ensure that if the time comes (God forbids) then we will have some written proof of what did not go well with the builder and / or LnT FS.

Marking the complaints to correct person/ team is most important as othewrise it wont have any legal weightage.

Neelkanth Greens and Neelaknth Palms are surely a class apart and I doubt if their quality can be compared with that of T Bhimjyani (sales rep say otherwise)
    Construction quality is something which can be confirmed by someone who has visited the delivered projects of T Bhimjyani Builder.

Does anyone have any written reference (sales brouchure, etc.) where it is mentioned that if loan is taken from LnT FS then the builder will pay the pre-EMI till Sep-2021?

Yes there one letter which builder has attached to aggrement .. stating pre emi till 30 sept 2021 will be borne by builder ... Have a snap of it they didn't give a photo copy like aggrement. Denied wen aksed. In my opinion best deal will be we pay emi to LnT n amt gets deducted from coat price payment to builder, as builder not paying LnT he won't pay us also that will be futile deal. ... Wats others opinion ??

Comment

Re : The Verraton Codename Hallmark - T Bhimjyani Builders Manpada Thane, Mumbai

Originally posted by Batman View Post

Yes there one letter which builder has attached to aggrement .. stating pre emi till 30 sept 2021 will be borne by builder ... Have a snap of it they didn't give a photo copy like aggrement. Denied wen aksed. In my opinion best deal will be we pay emi to LnT n amt gets deducted from coat price payment to builder, as builder not paying LnT he won't pay us also that will be futile deal. ... Wats others opinion ??
      I do not see any such letter in my agreement. I had to fight with them to get a copy of the registered agreement but finally got it.
      Also got a certified copy of the agreement from the Registrar office after giving a written application and paying the necessary fees.
      Most likely it wont be part of the registered agreement but a separate letter.
      I am trying to get an update from my CRM about the status of pre-EMI payment for June-2020....hopefully I should get a reply today.
      CRM said that TMC has given permission for pre-monsoon work to start (cleaning of site and materials, etc.) ....no permission yet to start actual work and also there is shortage of labor.....lets see how soon things normalize.

Comment

• Batman
        Batman commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sry , I mean it's was attached at time of signing of aggrement. Not part of aggrement it was loose paper . Trying to upload photo but unable to .
        Meanwhile everyone activate/ accept personal message . Has anyone received my msg ??

Hello, does anyone have any update on the construction status of The Verraton post lockdown?
      Last edited 2 weeks ago.

Comment

I was planning for on site visit. I got below reply from CRM

"Due to COVID, we are not allowing visits at the moment. We have labours working here"

I have booked a flat in Infiniti Tower B

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X