DGS Sheetal Tapovan in Malad East, Mumbai : Issues

Last updated: May 9 2020
7 | Posts
304 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGS Sheetal Tapovan in Malad East, Mumbai : Issues

can i get refund if Builder disagrees the agreed agreement value return on allotment letter and asks for more money ? and also offers a different flat but not the one which was mentioned on allotment letter .

I was alloted X-XXX Flat on 19th floor at x price , now its time to registration and builder says as you on higher floor your agreement value is increasing to x + increased amount.
    But everything is written and mentioned in alloetment letter is x price only. and also he is offering we can give you lower floor.
    so can we reject this gameplay ?
    Last edited August 26 2019, 08:28 PM.

Re : DGS Sheetal Tapovan in Malad East, Mumbai : Issues

Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Builder Name is DGS
      Project name : Sheetal Tapovan, Malad East

Comment

Hello Experts,

Recently i purchased flat in Malad, Mumbai.

Project name: DGS Sheetal Tapovan

registration was done in August 2019 my loan is sanctioned, im on pre-emi right now .
        And now im planning to purchase car parking also.

He says he will provide me Closed car parking garage parking. and when i ask how registration will be done, he said registration is not require . He will mention it in allotment letter and he says money will be cash.

Is he doing right ? Registration are not done for car parkings ? and is giving cash is safe to builder ?

Comment

• MANOJa
          MANOJa commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you name the Builder & the Project? A thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If a thread on the Project already exits, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread.

Hello Experts,

Recently I purchased flat in Malad, Mumbai.

Project name: DGS Sheetal Tapovan

The registration was done in August 2019 and my loan is sanctioned.I'm on pre-emi right now and now I'm planning to purchase car parking also. He says he will provide me closed car parking-garage parking.

However, when I asked how the registration would be done, he told me that registration was not required. He said that he will mention it in the allotment letter and that the money will have to be paid in cash.

Is he doing right? Registration are not done for car parking? Also, is giving cash to builder safe?
        Last edited May 9 2020, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Please note -

Search Before Posting
          If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X