MICL Aaradhya High Park in Dahisar East, Mumbai

Last updated: October 26 2019
2 | Posts
300 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MICL Aaradhya High Park in Dahisar East, Mumbai

Hi, recently, on August 20, 2019, I visited MICL Dahisar project called Aaradhya High Park. It launched 10 months ago and the builder is asking all inclusive 82 lakhs without parking. Actually I went to Dahisar in search of little low budget to fit in my pocket. I have finalized two more projects, Trimurti (Goregoan east - JEE and VEE builder) and Parinee (Kandiwali west, Charkop - Parinee Realty). The carpet area was as follows: Trimurti was 395, Parinee - 444 and MICL- 495 (with balcony).

The pricing with parking of all three project is competitive. I am confused here about which one to choose looking at future appreciation, current rate worth and builder credibility.

Please help me with your advice. If any other project in Dhisar east with less budget is welcome. Here JEE and VEE builder is new with first project with 4 building construction parallel.

Any advice further on JEE and VEE builder credibility?
    Last edited August 27 2019, 12:36 PM.

Re : MICL Aaradhya High Park in Dahisar East, Mumbai

Originally posted by hanum33 View Post
    Hi, recently, on August 20, 2019, I visited MICL Dahisar project called Aaradhya High Park. It launched 10 months ago and the builder is asking all inclusive 82 lakhs without parking. Actually I went to Dahisar in search of little low budget to fit in my pocket. I have finalized two more projects, Trimurti (Goregoan east - JEE and VEE builder) and Parinee (Kandiwali west, Charkop - Parinee Realty). The carpet area was as follows: Trimurti was 395, Parinee - 444 and MICL- 495 (with balcony).

The pricing with parking of all three project is competitive. I am confused here about which one to choose looking at future appreciation, current rate worth and builder credibility.

Please help me with your advice. If any other project in Dhisar east with less budget is welcome. Here JEE and VEE builder is new with first project with 4 building construction parallel.

Any advice further on JEE and VEE builder credibility?
    Go with JEE and VEE, these r society redevelopments, work already in progress, plus life will be much easier from goregaon than kandivali/dahisar...

Comment

Re : MICL Aaradhya High Park in Dahisar East, Mumbai

good query, looking for more answers

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X