Fire hydrant pipe

Last updated: September 12 2019
1 | Posts
83 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire hydrant pipe

[h1]Hello, recently i got possession of my flat, and to my surprise i notice that fire hydrand pipes were fitted outside the elevators, i have question whether this pipes are Rera mandate and if yes can builder can hide this pipe via someway, as after purchasing premuim property builder has converted building into SRA due to his negligence to install pipes while construction. All the members of society are unhappy due to this. So need a way to fight back to builder for covering this pipe.Hello, recently i got possession of my flat, and to my surprise i notice that fire hydrand pipes were fitted outside the elevators, i have question whether this pipes are Rera mandate and if yes can builder can hide this pipe via someway. All the members of society are unhappy due to this. So need a way to fight back to builder for covering this pipe.[/h1]
    Last edited September 12 2019, 01:08 AM.

Re : Fire hydrant pipe

Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project . If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X