Good resale flats - How to find them

Last updated: August 4 2020
3 | Posts
211 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good resale flats - How to find them

Where can I find good resale flats in Andheri to Vile Parle area?

I have tried Magic Brickes, No Broker, Housing.com , Makaan sites like that, but not too happy with them.

I am looking for newish building say maximum 3 years old.

What do you pay when you buy a resale flat, besides the actual price?

Stamp Duty? - How much

Registration? - How much

GST??? - Do you pay that on resale? How much

Broker/Agent fees or commission? - Is it usually 1% of the flat cost?

Last edited October 20 2019, 03:55 AM.

Re : Good resale flats - How to find them

Members, please note -

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Links/Solicitation
    Advertising goods or services related or unrelated to Real Estate, posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). Links on first post (or first couple if you're being slick) to your own site: If it's a competing website, not okay. If it's a blog entry you're referring to, that's alright. Bottom line - Don't come here to promote your site – come here to be a member. Links to your own site, in general: Sorry. Not Allowed.

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Yeah, for some reason those online sites dont seem to have regularly updated info. Not sure why so many shady agents are still in business. More buyers and sellers should prefer online sites. I guess the '*****' lobby is too strong.
      Sab Flat Hai

Comment

Magicbricks, housing, make an etc all fake listings and stale listings. Fake low prices and fake carpet area just to attract the buyers.I

They lie about status also. UC flats are advertised as RTM flats.

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X