Sale of the Flat in Paghadi Building and handing over of the documents

Last updated: November 6 2019
2 | Posts
121 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale of the Flat in Paghadi Building and handing over of the documents

I have sold a flat in pagdhadi building with the consent of the landlord and after paying him the necessary percenatge of the sale consideration. The Flat was in the name of my deceased father and we being the legal heirs , decided to sell off. The sale transaction was completed smoothly.

The purchaser of the flat is asking us to give the rent receipt, light bill , etc which were generated before the year 1995, since he is of he opinion that if we are not giving him the desired papers he will not able to use his rights at the time of redvelopment of the building anytime.

He is also asking us to give colour photocopy of the KYC and the Ration card of my Late father for his future refernce. We have given him all the KYC of the legal heirs at the time of registration of the Agreement. Should we provide him with KYC of my Late father?

The purchaser is harrasing us now for the documents, threatening to file a police complaint and file a legal case against us. He has political connection and he is trying to use against us.

Request to suggest an opinion for the same.

Re : Sale of the Flat in Paghadi Building and handing over of the documents

Originally posted by Mihir Shah View Post
    I have sold a flat in pagdhadi building with the consent of the landlord and after paying him the necessary percenatge of the sale consideration. The Flat was in the name of my deceased father and we being the legal heirs , decided to sell off. The sale transaction was completed smoothly.

The purchaser of the flat is asking us to give the rent receipt, light bill , etc which were generated before the year 1995, since he is of he opinion that if we are not giving him the desired papers he will not able to use his rights at the time of redvelopment of the building anytime.

He is also asking us to give colour photocopy of the KYC and the Ration card of my Late father for his future refernce. We have given him all the KYC of the legal heirs at the time of registration of the Agreement. Should we provide him with KYC of my Late father?

The purchaser is harrasing us now for the documents, threatening to file a police complaint and file a legal case against us. He has political connection and he is trying to use against us.

Request to suggest an opinion for the same.
    You have sold ur flat, so he is entitled to these receipts and documents..

Best is to make a affidavit through lawyer and get it signed stating these documents has been handed over and any legal liability arising out of these is not urs...

Also keep a copy of these documents with you.

Comment

• Mihir Shah
      Mihir Shah commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, But why should we give him KYC of my Late father, he has no rights over it.
      Last edited November 6 2019, 02:39 PM.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X