Property in sector 15, Vashi, Navi Mumbai

Last updated: November 13 2019
2 | Posts
162 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property in sector 15, Vashi, Navi Mumbai

I am looking at a small property in Vashi, sector 15, in the B-10 CIDCO bldg. The rate quoted is 55 lakhs all inclusive for a 290 sqft carpet fetching an approx rent of 12000 per annum. I have been told of chances of redevelopment as well. Kindly advice me if the investment is a wise decision as the my emi far outweighs the rent that I will receive.

Also, redevelopment is a future thing which I cant be certain of. I am confused, so please help. Other options are all properties outside Mumbai as I have to invest some amount to avoid capital tax.
    Last edited November 13 2019, 10:56 AM.

Re : Property in sector 15, Vashi, Navi Mumbai

Is it 1 bhk or rk. What are room dimensions

Comment

Re : Property in sector 15, Vashi, Navi Mumbai

Originally posted by srij2310991 View Post
      I am looking at a small property in Vashi, sector 15, in the B-10 CIDCO bldg. The rate quoted is 55 lakhs all inclusive for a 290 sqft carpet fetching an approx rent of 12000 per annum. I have been told of chances of redevelopment as well. Kindly advice me if the investment is a wise decision as the my emi far outweighs the rent that I will receive.

Also, redevelopment is a future thing which I cant be certain of. I am confused, so please help. Other options are all properties outside Mumbai as I have to invest some amount to avoid capital tax.
      I will suggest RTM 2bhk in Palava/dombivali for 55-60lakhs, which will have better future outlook and growth, with amenities as well... Given the market, sellers are ready to negotiate and offer lower prices...

Being capital gain, You cannot invest in long term under construction, so better to buy RTM...

Redevelopment is probable, can happen, even cannot....

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X