Buying a New House in Mulund / Nahur, Mumbai

Last updated: November 29 2019
6 | Posts
383 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a New House in Mulund / Nahur, Mumbai

I am planning a new house in Mulund or Nahur area in Mumbai. I have had mixed reviews on multiple projects. As we all know that the realty sector is down and the builder are dropping rates post rigorous negotiation, the decision is quite difficult. A few projects are clusters of around 1000+ houses which is quite dicey to buy as if stalled then i would be stranded for a long time.

Need to know the best builders who would not stall their project in between as planning to move latest by 2021 May.

Let me know what are your inputs on that part in the given locality.
    Last edited November 28 2019, 06:27 PM.

Re : Buying a New House in Mulund / Nahur, Mumbai

Originally posted by atulnerkar View Post
    I am planning a new house in Mulund or Nahur area in Mumbai. I have had mixed reviews on multiple projects. As we all know that the realty sector is down and the builder are dropping rates post regorious negotiaton, the decision is quite difficult. A few projects are clusters of around 1000+ houses which is quite dicey to buy as if stalled then i would be standed for a long time.

Need to know the best builders who would not stall their project in between as planning to move latest by 2021 May.

Let me know what are your inputs on that part in the given locality.
    2021 leaves very limited choices among reputed developers...

Sheth (not so reputed) is offering ~21000PSF carpet, Oberoi is offering ~25000 PSF carpet...Pinnacle is not worth considering...

Wadhwa atmosphere phase 2 just launched has already dropped prices...Inititally they were quoting 3bhk for 2.35cr agreement value, now offering all inclusive at same price that too with some sort of payment plan etc...L&T expected to further bring down prices...

Basically markets are really bad..better to wait out till March and see...
    Last edited November 28 2019, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• allwyndsouza
      allwyndsouza commented
      Editing a comment
      Try Marathon...they have delivered every project ton time and are quite fair. They are coming up with a project near Panch rasta. THey also have a project next to Dmart in Nahur

• Curious
      Curious commented
      Editing a comment
      What is your opinion on Sheth Montana Rosa, which they are claiming to give possession by Dec 2020.

• Consumer890
      Consumer890 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sheth is not bad, just delay risk given market conditions, do a flexi payment like 50% now and 50% on possession, or 60:40 type, negotiate hard too,, they r ready for 2.5cr all inclusive for 3bhk

Thank you.....We are given a quote of 1.81 All inclusive for a 2 BHK with 723 carpet area alongwith 20:80 subvention scheme. Should we consider this?

Comment

Originally posted by Curious View Post
      Thank you.....We are given a quote of 1.81 All inclusive for a 2 BHK with 723 carpet area alongwith 20:80 subvention scheme. Should we consider this?
      23000 carpet max (higher floor, above 15), anything above that is a downside risk you are exposed to if market falls further by March...

Quote 1.55cr and walk off the negotiation table...trust me they will call back in few days...such bad is the market..

Just FYI, AAdi allure Kanjur is offering 745 carpet for ~1.55cr all in ready if you negotiate well...
      Last edited November 29 2019, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X