Last updated: August 7 2020
5 | Posts
877 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT Rejuve 360 - Mulund West, Mumbai

Hi Everyone,

We are interested about this new launch Rejuve 360 by L&T Realty (JV with Nirmal Lifestyle). From a location & price perspective, it looks quite good based on our budget & preferences. These are the details we recieved from the agent. Listing down the few options that we are considering:

1) 2 BHk (Elegante ) - 780 sqft - Rs1.93 Cr

2) 3 BHK (Grande) - 1000 sqft - Rs.2.6 Cr

The prices are for high floor (30th floor or so) and are all inclusive.

Possesion by 2025 as per RERA (P51800023075)

There is a proposed metro station coming up less than 300m away & the MGLR also would be close by. Some of the reasons we thought this is a good deal.

Just wanted to understand if there are any other buyers looking at this property & what are your thoughts?

Heard that there is a court case regarding forest land & also pertaining to Nirmal debt issue but cannot find any updated info online. Does any one have some insights on this?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited December 30 2019, 08:47 AM.

Re : LT Rejuve 360 - Mulund West, Mumbai

Originally posted by supkam View Post
    Hi Everyone,

We are interested about this new launch Rejuve 360 by L&T Realty (JV with Nirmal Lifestyle). From a location & price perspective, it looks quite good based on our budget & preferences. These are the details we recieved from the agent. Listing down the few options that we are considering:

1) 2 BHk (Elegante ) - 780 sqft - Rs1.93 Cr

2) 3 BHK (Grande) - 1000 sqft - Rs.2.6 Cr

The prices are for high floor (30th floor or so) and are all inclusive.

Possesion by 2025 as per RERA (P51800023075)

There is a proposed metro station coming up less than 300m away & the MGLR also would be close by. Some of the reasons we thought this is a good deal.

Just wanted to understand if there are any other buyers looking at this property & what are your thoughts?

Heard that there is a court case regarding forest land & also pertaining to Nirmal debt issue but cannot find any updated info online. Does any one have some insights on this?

Thanks in advance.
    Project is good and with L&T delivery should not be a issue, however high density as 5 towers in ~6.5acres, all 45+ floors...remaining 4.5acres is RG area, open to public...

Plus with new towers to be launched over next 2-3yrs whose construction will go till 2027-2028, people staying in tower 1 will have tough time for first 2-3yrs post possession...

Also, they have large retail component planned at the front like a mall...think of Rcity and people living behind in Runwal orchard...

I would personally not prefer, would rather look at Wadhwa or Sheth, both r at 10% discount to this if negotiated well...

just for info, Kalpataru is launching new project, 100m ahead within a month....

I still think one should not pay more than 20000PSF for new launch in this market...

Comment

Went for the site visit last week, we were informed that all the development rights on the land have been bought by L&T. So ideally, Nirmal debt issue should not have any impact on the project. But we couldn't verify the veracity of the claim, can any one confirm that

Haven't heard on the court case related to forrest land. Do you have any details around it?

Also, how does Piramal Revanta compared to L&T Rejuve? The pricing are a bit similar, but it seemed that Piramal could be negotiated down a bit. Was told by some one that Piramal project is in low lying area, so prone to flooding in rainy season

Comment

I personally booked a flat on Rejuve in Feb First week. Its the same elegante one which you have it in your list. I read somebody mentioned Sheth and Wadhwa. We took a look at it as well as Piramal. These 4 was in my initial List.

Now the Piramal Location and layout i didnt like much. Location i felt it around slums so the view will be similar Plus i wanted balcony which Piramal didnt had except for higher 3BHK (L&T has it but is small 22SQft). Wadhwa the layout we liked but it was more than what L&T was offering.

Now Sheth was something which was on top of my list with good Value for money and perfect layout as we wanted but when i went and looked at the constructionthe view was being blocked by their own construction. Meaning the buildings are close and you would be able to see other apartments from you house which we didnt like.

Kalpataru also we talked but they were at very initial phase and they didnt even have floor plans ready. Another thing is Kalpataru will be coming right in front of Sheth montana. So view will be blocked further atleast for Sheth but not sure for kalpataru.

Considering all these things we opted for L&T. We talked about the land being Nirmals so they mentioned and even its mentioned in the sale agreement that L&T will be solely responsible for project completion. they have a non revokable power of atorney for Nirmal. If there is any issue at their end. L&T will take over any complete the project no matter what. So i guess things shoud be fine there.

L&T cons would be there are 9 aptments in a single floor. So might get crowded but there are 11 elevators. 9 normal and 2 service. But whoever i talked they all said L&T can be trusted. So went ahead.

Only thing which i am worried is we saw was excavation which was just started and the land is prety much barren. But we booked it as we were short on time.

Hope this helps for you to finalize your home.

Comment

What is the actual promised date of completion of L&T Rejuve 360?

Comment

Anyone has done comparision between l&t and wadhwa projects?

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X