Mumbai : 1BHK at JK Iris or JP North Garden City

Last updated: January 13 2020
4 | Posts
414 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumbai : 1BHK at JK Iris or JP North Garden City

I have been looking for a decently sized 1bhk apartment in Mira Road East for a few reasons. It's closer to the highway and once the metro is operational, it wouldn't matter where you stay. So Mira road looks like a good bet.

A few weeks ago I visited a few projects - JP North and JK Iris are two of them. JP project did impress me with the size of the project, but the flat size didnt. And 1bhk there costs a whopping Rs 81 lakhs all inclusive. The flat size at Iris were much larger and costs Rs 76 lakhs (all inclusive). Plus here, they are also offerent 2 split ACs, modular kitchen, fridge and washing machine as well. The only thing that's bothered with Iris is as per Maharera website not a single flat is booked. Is that even possible? Or it could be a glitch?

Can someone please assist me here?I'm new to this. Thank you!
    Last edited January 13 2020, 08:15 AM.

Re : Mumbai : 1BHK at JK Iris or JP North Garden City

Originally posted by isodope
    I have been looking for a decently sized 1bhk apartment in Mira Road East for a few reasons. It's closer to the highway and once the metro is operational, it wouldn't matter where you stay. So Mira road looks like a good bet.

A few weeks ago I visited a few projects - JP North and JK Iris are two of them. JP project did impress me with the size of the project, but the flat size didnt. And 1bhk there costs a whopping Rs 81 lakhs all inclusive. The flat size at Iris were much larger and costs Rs 76 lakhs (all inclusive). Plus here, they are also offerent 2 split ACs, modular kitchen, fridge and washing machine as well. The only thing that's bothered with Iris is as per Maharera website not a single flat is booked. Is that even possible? Or it could be a glitch?

Hi
    JP North which building did you get the quote for 81lac? Is this after negotiations?

The only challenge I see with JK is their lack of experience in developing this big project also JP has got OC for two or three phases of construction.

Comment

• jelirn
      jelirn commented
      Editing a comment
      Its pretty awesome. Love this. <a href="https://mycoles.onl/">https://mycoles.onl/</a>
      Last edited January 2 2020, 10:00 PM.

Re : Mumbai : 1BHK at JK Iris or JP North Garden City

Originally posted by andy4re View Post
    Originally posted by isodope

Hi
    JP North which building did you get the quote for 81lac? Is this after negotiations?

The only challenge I see with JK is their lack of experience in developing this big project also JP has got OC for two or three phases of construction.
    Hi,

81 lakhs wasn't a negotiated price. That's what they are demanding, and obviously it is negotiable.

I agree with your lack of experience point with JK, but the overall quality looks so much better than the JPs. In fact, they have much bigger flats and the pricing is lesser than their counterpart. JK claims they will start giving possession this Diwali. Rera has a 2021 date though.

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X