Last updated: January 7 2020
2 | Posts
151 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verification of Buyer

Hi,

I am about to sell my Flat in Mira Road, some of the Agents are having Buyer who are from Dubai. My question is ---- How do I verify that the buyer is a genuine Person and not involved in any illegal activities or don't have any criminal records on his name.

He or She might be an Indian. After selling flat I don't want to be in trouble if such a person is involved in any kind of activities.

Pls suggest is it really required to be verified by me (owner), and there won't be any issues if person has been involved in wrong activities post buying the flat.

regards

Re : Verification of Buyer

Originally posted by kapsolucky View Post
    Hi,

I am about to sell my Flat in Mira Road, some of the Agents are having Buyer who are from Dubai. My question is ---- How do I verify that the buyer is a genuine Person and not involved in any illegal activities or don't have any criminal records on his name.

He or She might be an Indian. After selling flat I don't want to be in trouble if such a person is involved in any kind of activities.

Pls suggest is it really required to be verified by me (owner), and there won't be any issues if person has been involved in wrong activities post buying the flat.

regards

Yes, very likely to get into trouble. Ask the agent to get police clearance certificate for the buyer. Do contact any lawyer who can further assist into the same.
    Last edited January 7 2020, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Re : Verification of Buyer

Originally posted by kapsolucky View Post
      Hi,

regards

As Consumer890 mentioned, a real estate lawyer would be able to help you in transacting such a deal without any future complications.
      Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X