Adhiraj Countdown in Taloja / Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

Last updated: February 17 2020
6 | Posts
236 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adhiraj Countdown in Taloja / Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

Anybody aware of the project Adhiraj Countdown in Taloja / Kharghar, Navi Mumbai? Where is it located, nothing much online?
    Last edited January 22 2020, 01:52 PM.

Re : Adhiraj Countdown in Taloja / Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

Originally posted by doorbell1 View Post
    Anybody aware of the project Adhiraj Countdown in Taloja / Kharghar, Navi Mumbai? Where is it located, nothing much online?
    I guess It's part of the capital city layout only, they just keep launching new wings under different names...

Comment

Consumer890 oh, so that is why it was so confuisng online. Thanks! Their projects have been confusing. They have Samyama that I don't find being mentioned much anywhere. Now prople say Samyama is Capital City and now you have cleared that Countdown is in Capital city. What is this - confuse and sell?

Comment

Originally posted by doorbell1 View Post
        Consumer890 oh, so that is why it was so confuisng online. Thanks! Their projects have been confusing. They have Samyama that I don't find being mentioned much anywhere. Now prople say Samyama is Capital City and now you have cleared that Countdown is in Capital city. What is this - confuse and sell?
        It's a large land parcel of 40acres, near Taloja jail...

Every phase is divided into mini phases, and launched every quarter under unique names to generate sales....

Comment

Originally posted by Consumer890 View Post

It's a large land parcel of 40acres, near Taloja jail...

Every phase is divided into mini phases, and launched every quarter under unique names to generate sales....
          Okay, so all these projects are located within it. I had been to the area recently but all I could locate was the two towers nearing completion, probably named Samyama.

Comment

Tags: None
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X