MHADA Society issues : Agreement not received

Last updated: February 5 2020
1 | Posts
145 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHADA Society issues : Agreement not received

My father is 78 yr old, we were staying in our society about 40 yr aloted by Mhada.

My fathers residential building was collapsed about 40yr ago so Government had alloted him Mahda room in other place in Mumbai.

Now my building is going for redevelopment

I have some query given below :-

1. What all documents should we asked to society before vacating the flat. We have not received any documents till now

2. I asked chairman to give us development agreement copy, but he is not giving and said it’s between society and builder and confidential cant give, how to get the Developement certificate?

3. He is not giving our share certificates too . My father has some dues toward society. Can society hold the share certificate?

4. What could be the ownership proof? We don’t have any documents except Mhada receipt which my father paid and a copy of List of bonafied Allotees at the time of conveyance given by Mhada.

We don’t know anything about redevelopment process, my father signed all documents asked by society chairman, without reading on the basis of trust .

Kindly guide me in above matter as my father is very afraid to lose the ownership of flat and feeling something fishy.
    Last edited February 5 2020, 08:04 AM.

Re : MHADA Society issues : Agreement not received

Originally posted by ajayagrawal82 View Post
    My father is 78 yr old, we were staying in our society about 40 yr aloted by Mhada.

My fathers residential building was collapsed about 40yr ago so Government had alloted him Mahda room in other place in Mumbai.

Now my building is going for redevelopment

I have some query given below :-

1. What all documents should we asked to society before vacating the flat. We have not received any documents till now

2. I asked chairman to give us development agreement copy, but he is not giving and said it’s between society and builder and confidential cant give, how to get the Developement certificate?

3. He is not giving our share certificates too . My father has some dues toward society. Can society hold the share certificate?

4. What could be the ownership proof? We don’t have any documents except Mhada receipt which my father paid and a copy of List of bonafied Allotees at the time of conveyance given by Mhada.

We don’t know anything about redevelopment process, my father signed all documents asked by society chairman, without reading on the basis of trust .

Kindly guide me in above matter as my father is very afraid to lose the ownership of flat and feeling something fishy.
    Please note that this thread has been moved to the appropriate sub forum.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X