Last updated: February 13 2020
6 | Posts
216 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready building at Powai

Hello Friends,

I have been looking for a 1 BHK flat in the Mumbai suburbs from the last 9 months (with a budget between 90 L to a max. 1.10 cr.). Given the financial uncertainty prevaling in the real estate in Mumbai (with many builders on the verge of bankruptcy), I was not too keen to invest in an underconstruction property. The projects which were complete had 2 main issues: 1. The size of the bedroom was small (mostly 9 x 10). 2. Most builders were asking an exhorbitant amount for parking.

Finally, after months of search, I have shortlisted a property in Powai. The positives I see here is: 1. New building (has 1, 2 and 3 BHK flats) 2. 1 BHK has a Good carpet area of 500 sq.ft (as compared to many builders offering 350 sq. ft. to 425 sf ft 1 BHK flats) 3. A decent 11 x 12 ft. bedroom 4.Two large bathrooms. 5. Builder not asking anything extra for parking. 6. Strategic location. 7. Not charging for the floor rise.

The builder is asking Rs 1.40 cr. (for a 1 BHK 500 carpet area flat). If anyone else is interested in buying a flat in Powai, please contact me in my inbox. We can then perhaps give a joint/collective offer of around Rs 1.25 cr. per flat (for a 1 BHK flat).

P.S. The builders also has a 1 BHK 465 sq. ft carpet area flats on the higher floors of this building - at a slightly lesser rate, but both the bathrooms of these 1 BHK flats are slightly smaller in size.

Last edited February 13 2020, 02:42 PM.

Re : Ready building at Powai

Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project . If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X