Collapse

Shanti Suburbia by Dhanlaxmi Group in Malad West, Mumbai

Last updated: November 16 2019
38 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Shanti Suburbia by Dhanlaxmi Group in Malad West, Mumbai

Hi Guys! Does anyone has any update on this project. Amy did you friends cousin got their money back??

Comment

Hi Guys - Urgent

Is anyone active on this discussion please let me know, I need help. I know someone who has put money in this project, if you are one of them we can come together and get the money back

Comment

• amit510
        amit510 commented
        Editing a comment
        Interested pls contact at kumaramitava@yahoo.com. I am currently looking to serve legal notice to builders. Suggest all owners do the same

Originally posted by saurav2k4u View Post
      Has anyone bought or planing to buy?

Hi

Have you bought it

Comment

Hi Rani

Could you please share some more information on your situation, so more people can read this article and get in contact with you. I am sure lot of people might in similar situation like you. It would be best if everyone gets in touch and fight this collectively.

Best Regards

Comment

Anyone has latest updates about this project or the builders other project Deepak Heights?

Comment

Has anyone contacted the builder for refund or considered filing a court case against the builder? Your views or comments would be helpful for people stuck in this project. I think that rather than keeping the issue to yourself, whoever is stuck in this project should get together and fight united. Please share your details on this forum.

Comment

• Jigs_jp
              Jigs_jp commented
              Editing a comment
              I think the builder has no money to repay. He must be having but he cannot give as he wants to finish the project. I have talked to builder some months ago and he assured me that the project will be completed. Did you also pay to Harshad Mehta? Or someone else?

Originally posted by Rani M View Post
            Hi Guys - Urgent

Is anyone active on this discussion please let me know, I need help. I know someone who has put money in this project, if you are one of them we can come together and get the money back
            Hi Rani
            Please share the person's contact details who is stuck in this project and also a brief story would be helpful.
            Thanks

Comment

• Jigs_jp
              Jigs_jp commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello acelove79,

Did you try to reach the builder?

Hi Jigs_jp; Yeah I had approached the builders many times and apparently he dosent have the money to either complete the project or to return the investors. When did you invest into this project and is he returning your money.
            Last edited June 20 2017, 04:23 PM. Reason: User tagged

Comment

• Jigs_jp
              Jigs_jp commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi acelove79, I bought in Shanti in Dec 2011 from this crook Harshad Mehta. In which project did you buy? Whom are you in contact with? Regarding Shanti the project is ongoing but at slow pace. Do you know the status of Deepak Heights?

Hi Jigs_jp; I have bought it in Shanti as well. FYI - Harshad Mehta has passed away 2-3 years ago. I am trying to contact the builder directly at their Orlem Church office and both the proprietors (Deepak & Paras) don't entertain any calls or visits. Deepak Heights has the same issue. Whom are you contacting and have taken any action against them?
            Last edited June 20 2017, 04:22 PM. Reason: User tagged

Comment

• amit510
              amit510 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi everyone, Do we make a group of all buyers in Shanti suburbia to make our voice heard. Any suggestions?The project is in limbo atleast from july 2012 when I booked a flat .earlier it was supposed to be 2014 and then 2016. Still haven't heard anything. Does anyone know of its registered under RERA. Another news article on Deepak pawar. Seems he is arrested for duping investors in his housing projecthttp://www.hindustantimes.com/mumbai-news/mumbai-builder-arrested-for-duping-man-of-rs5-83-crore/story-J6nyJUPfGIAubWM2HCpQ6O.html
              Last edited September 25 2017, 06:33 PM.

• Jigs_jp
              Jigs_jp commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello @amit510, @acelove79, we need to do something to get our money back. What do you guys suggest?

Hi acelove79; Do you have any news? I am in contact with them and they have completed 6 floors. Why are you not able to contact them?
            Last edited June 20 2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• acelove79
              acelove79 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi * jigs_jp, that's really good news. Have you been to the site and seen it personally? Who is your contact * Shanti and what are they promising? I have tried contacting them and failed. If you imagine that they have taken more than 5 years to reach 6 floors (as per your comments), then I don't know how long will take to reach 23 stories. If you are living a dream, hope it comes true.

• acelove79
              acelove79 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Sidzoi is your issue related to Shanti Suburbia or Deepak Heights? Have you contacted the Builder to check the status of the project or refund of your money?

• Jigs_jp
              Jigs_jp commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi @acelove79, Yes, I have visited the site personally in Malad last year and also in September this year. Until now, the situation is still the same. 6 floors. Can we meet somewhere near the site and discuss about it? @sidzoi @amit510
              Last edited December 8 2017, 08:29 PM.
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X