Shanti Suburbia by Dhanlaxmi Group in Malad West, Mumbai

Last updated: November 16 2019
38 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Shanti Suburbia by Dhanlaxmi Group in Malad West, Mumbai

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi acelove79 , Hi amit510

Can we meet near the site and discuss what can we do?

Comment

Hi, does anyone know if the builder is registered with RERA? If yes, the RERA number?

Comment

• acelove79
          acelove79 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Jigs_jp, it looks like now you have realized that you have hit a brick wall (oops).The only option for you now is to file a court case and pursue for criminal proceedings against these crooks. Why are you wasting you time asking about RERA, that law has just been passed and I don't think either the project or the builders are registered with RERA.

Hi,

I had booked here 2 bhk in 2012 since then I am waiting for construction to complete.

Last 2 yrs I have filed court case against developer because he is cheat and he was in jail last 6 months. Now he is out on bail. Deepak Pawar and Parasmal Jain are the developers name in this project.

Please keep updating about this project.
        Last edited September 26 2018, 11:50 PM. Reason: personal information

Comment

Personal Information: No sharing of personal information such as mobile/phone numbers, email / postal addresses, business names or any other personally identifiable information on the forum.
          Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Originally posted by santoshpatil246 View Post
            Hi,

I had booked here 2 bhk in 2012 since then I am waiting for construction to complete.

Last 2 yrs I have filed court case against developer because he is cheat and he was in jail last 6 months. Now he is out on bail. Deepak Pawar and Parasmal Jain are the developers name in this project.

Please keep updating about this project.
            Hi Santosh. Thanks for the update.

Whats the status for your court case? Did he go to jail because of your court case or for some another reason? Have you filed it as a consotium or single person.

Comment

Hi acelove79

Any news? Did you file the court case?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X