Hey All,

Just read a blog. its amazing and as far as i have seen the most comprehensive list of NEW LAUNCHES IN THANE. 7500 units is not a joke? is their really a demand in market for this??? How are they going to sell it ??
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Most are at gb road.its a nightmare if any of your family members dont know to drive a vehicle.I wish we could have a buyers lobby like builder lobby :-)
    CommentQuote
  • superb. Do we know how much of this is sold?

superb. Do we know how much of this is sold?
    Originally Posted by tester1234
    Nice info.
    Most are at gb road.its a nightmare if any of your family members dont know to drive a vehicle.I wish we could have a buyers lobby like builder lobby :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monu_2011
    superb. Do we know how much of this is sold?

No one can really say how much of it is sold out.. u will never know the figures so soon.
    another thing what i saw is most of the builders have 1 bhk.. why??
    CommentQuote
  • Oh my holy

Oh My mother of holy God. I wonder where do they get water from ? TMC is doing acrobatics already to supply water. Ghobunder road is extending like a trail ..That day is not far away where Ghodbunder road will have it's own municipal corporation and administration...man.. this is crazy. But hey, where is the space ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vpatankar
    Hey All,

Just read a blog. its amazing and as far as i have seen the most comprehensive list of NEW LAUNCHES IN THANE. 7500 units is not a joke? is their really a demand in market for this??? How are they going to sell it ??

Why has IGRM edited my post??? Now, are u telling me we cannot post Information on IREF, cannot discuss on genuine topics???? they dont delete half the marketing activities goin on in this forum but delete a source of information for buyers and investors.

i would request the admins to delete my post completely or keep the link. This post without the link is making me sound stupid.

Clearly IREF is loosing its standards and they are deviating form keeping this forum information rich.
    CommentQuote
  • Below is a story that appeared in HT in Nov 2011. Has the situation improved ?

Bitter realty: Unsold flats in Mumbai at record 32,000
    Naresh Kamath, Hindustan Times
    Mumbai, November 03, 2011 Email to Author
    First Published: 01:00 IST(3/11/2011)
    Last Updated: 01:01 IST(3/11/2011)Share more...0 Comments Email print
    The number of unsold flats in Mumbai is now at an all-time high of 32,000 units, an indication that buyers are showing little interest in the properties on offer. Around this time last year, the corresponding number was approximately 16,000 units. If you take the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR) as a whole — which includes Thane, Navi Mumbai, Raigad and Mumbai — the number of unsold flats goes up to 95,000 units.
    These are the findings of Liases Foras, a leading non-brokerage firm that researches trends in the real estate market.
    “The prices are simply unaffordable and with the hike in interest rates, there is tremendous resistance from buyers. Prices have risen across the place and sales are simply not happening,” said Pankaj Kapoor, CEO, Liases Foras.
    Housing activists dub this trend as a classic case of hoarding. “There are many unsold flats across the city and builders are just holding on to them as they have the required cash reserves with them. There is absolutely no thought given to affordability,” said Sheetal Chheda, secretary, Revathy Foundation, an organisation which deals with housing issues.

Bitter realty: Unsold flats in Mumbai at record 32,000 - Hindustan Times
    CommentQuote
  • admins?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys - anybody been to Vangani near Thane. Don't know the exact location as online sites show different areas and neighbourhoods. Anybody who knows where exactly it's exact location and how it is for buying a house?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • dnachem2 years ago
      Vangani is far away from Thane. It is somewhere between Badlapur and Neral. If you want to buy 2 BHK under 30L, then it is the right place. You have to be ready for long travel via locals.