Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the entire building get /need OC or individual flats?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Does the entire building get /need OC or individual flats?

Last updated: June 26 2020
2 | Posts
68 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the entire building get /need OC or individual flats?

Does the entire building get or needs CC,OC, NOC etc before you can safely move in without any headaches or legal issues later on?

Or can just some floors and flats of the building can get OC and CC.

I went to see a flat. Building was 17 floors. Some flats were totally finished and people already living in it. It's a redevelopment project, so I am guessing it's people, who were already living in the old building, who are living there now.

Yet the flat, I saw was barely finished and had NO OC.

So how are others living in the building? Are they living illegally without any OC or CC? Or just their flats and floor got OC/ CC and other part of the building is still under construction without CC/OC?

Is that possible? Partial CC/OC for certain parts of the building?

I was under the impression - it's ALL or Nothing. That is the WHOLE building and each and every flat needs CC and OC, before you can legally and safely move in.

How does partial OC/CC for some flats work? Is that even official and legal from BMC, the city, the State etc.

Like some flats in the building are totally RTM with CC,OC etc, but others are Nowhere close to it, at least 1-2 years away from anything like RTM.

Re : Does the entire building get /need OC or individual flats?

Anyone? Thanks

Comment

Re : Does the entire building get /need OC or individual flats?

Originally posted by dellormicrosoft View Post
      Does the entire building get or needs CC,OC, NOC etc before you can safely move in without any headaches or legal issues later on?

Or can just some floors and flats of the building can get OC and CC.

I went to see a flat. Building was 17 floors. Some flats were totally finished and people already living in it. It's a redevelopment project, so I am guessing it's people, who were already living in the old building, who are living there now.

Yet the flat, I saw was barely finished and had NO OC.

So how are others living in the building? Are they living illegally without any OC or CC? Or just their flats and floor got OC/ CC and other part of the building is still under construction without CC/OC?

Is that possible? Partial CC/OC for certain parts of the building?

I was under the impression - it's ALL or Nothing. That is the WHOLE building and each and every flat needs CC and OC, before you can legally and safely move in.

How does partial OC/CC for some flats work? Is that even official and legal from BMC, the city, the State etc.

Like some flats in the building are totally RTM with CC,OC etc, but others are Nowhere close to it, at least 1-2 years away from anything like RTM.
      IN case of high rises, Part OC can be taken, like 10 floors out of 20 floors. BMC allows the same if it's habitable and safe to live although overall amenities might get ready by full OC only.

It's done by developers to earn faster or save costs in case in case developments.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X