Last updated: July 7 2020
6 | Posts
221 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to invest in a property close to nature

Hey everyone,

This may be unrealistic, but I am looking to invest in a property (apartment or land) which is close to nature, have a good view of hills and have some greenery around.

I work and live in goregoan, Mumbai and I know I will not find anything in close proximity of my work that I can travel to work from there everyday but I can either keep it as my retirement home or just a weekend holiday home. At the same time I don't want it to be too far away from the urban area. I don't want to go more than 2 hours away from mumbai.

My budget is 70-80lacs. One of the properties I came across is hiranandani Panvel, it looks good in pictures, surrounded by hills. (Although it might not be as cool as seen in pictures) I plan to visit that at some point.

Can you help me identifying more properties like this?

Thank you,
    Rohit

Last edited June 28 2020, 10:05 AM.

Re : Looking to invest in a property close to nature

Same I too stay in goregaon and have ditto querie lol I m also finding property of same nature

Comment

Good to know that yogeshgoenka9 , let me know if you come across anything

Comment

Originally posted by sjrohit View Post
        Hey everyone,

This may be unrealistic, but I am looking to invest in a property (apartment or land) which is close to nature, have a good view of hills and have some greenery around.

I work and live in goregoan, Mumbai and I know I will not find anything in close proximity of my work that I can travel to work from there everyday but I can either keep it as my retirement home or just a weekend holiday home. At the same time I don't want it to be too far away from the urban area. I don't want to go more than 2 hours away from mumbai.

My budget is 70-80lacs. One of the properties I came across is hiranandani Panvel, it looks good in pictures, surrounded by hills. (Although it might not be as cool as seen in pictures) I plan to visit that at some point.

Can you help me identifying more properties like this?

Thank you,
        Rohit

These hiranadani, godrej and wadhwa townships will become concrete jungle in the next 10yrs...

If you looking at retirement home with some peace, look at khopoli pali, hardly 30min away from these (after toll)...or Karjat...equally calm

You can get apartments under 50 lakhs (Indiabulls Golf city Sarvoli etc) or lot of plot/villa/row houses options...
        Last edited June 28 2020, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Consumer890 View Post

These hiranadani, godrej and wadhwa townships will become concrete jungle in the next 10yrs...

If you looking at retirement home with some peace, look at khopoli pali, hardly 30min away from these (after toll)...or Karjat...equally calm

You can get apartments under 50 lakhs (Indiabulls Golf city Sarvoli etc) or lot of plot/villa/row houses options...
          Thanks, i will do some research as per your recommendations.

Comment

Hi,

If you are looking for greenery, hills and home which is close to nature then according to me, Karjat, Khopoli or Badlapur will be the best options. As these are not much crowded like Mumbai metropolitian cities. These locations are far away from the hustle and bustle of Mumbai. Here you can experience fresh air and pollution free envrionment.

Also, the budget is not so high and you will get a property with the budget which you have mentioned. Although, these locations are a bit far away from Mumbai. But then you need to compromise a bit if you want to enjoy nature and to enjoy the retirement life. Apart from this, Panvel is also one of the best locations but then the rates might differ.

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X