Property - 700 to 800 sq. feet in suburbs Mumbai : Andheri to Goregaon East

Last updated: September 9 2020
8 | Posts
221 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property - 700 to 800 sq. feet in suburbs Mumbai : Andheri to Goregaon East

We have recently visited few couple of proprieties for 2 BHK flat. I was shocked to see the flats and building. All are not good at all.

Due to RERA carpet concept, all flat size are very small for 2 BHK flat. there is no proper movement space, No big landscape garden and other amenities.

Builders are trying to accommodate everything in podium and selling flat. tiny garden, tiny swimming pool, tiny play area, tiny house. But only good is high rise flat which may have good view. Non of builder have decrease the price still quitting high price.

[h2]Kindly help me with good option and recommendation of good property for 700 to 800 normal carpet area (Not Rera carpet) in suburbs, I am ok for powai too..[/h2]
    Last edited September 6 2020, 06:37 PM. Reason: Typos

Re : Property - 700 to 800 sq. feet in suburbs Mumbai : Andheri to Goregaon East

Try mulund area. It has new projects and works out cheaper than andheri goregaon.

Comment

Re : Property - 700 to 800 sq. feet in suburbs Mumbai : Andheri to Goregaon East

Whats your budget?

Comment

I agree. We have also been looking in the suburbs from Andheri to Malad and thought that prices may have reduced due to the present market situation. But the price is same, though the builders have not increased the prices.

The Flats are considerably smaller than the old construction Buildings, which we are used to living in.

RERA Carpet of 650 to 700 is really less. Sometimes I felt like actually measuring the flats to see if the claims of the Builder as per their floor plans are true. We live in a Raheja Flat of 850 Carpet and it looks huge compared to the new constructions.

I had also seen the new projects in Kanjurmarg and yes they have bigger areas. However it is very difficult for someone who has been staying in the western suburbs to get adjusted to the central side.

Maybe we could exchange notes on the projects that you have seen and have a feedback on the different projects.

Thanks.

Comment

I am also looking for a 2bhk in the western suburbs. Budget upto 2 Cr and possession upto 2022. Can anybody guide with any suitable options.

Comment

Please note -

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Try lodha eternis - andheri East, sheth auris-malad west, vasant oasis.

Gurukripa marina enclave is ofcouse far in malad west.... but it has big flats and much cheaper

Comment

Thanks. We have seen Sheth Auris Bliss. It is in our budget. The carpet area seems small, they dont have a sample flat so couldnt check how it will look. Also it may get dwarfed by the huge Auris Serenity Towers on the opposite. They are saying the construction will be same like Serenity, but we are not sure as there is a price difference with them both. They do have a very good offer going on now.

Will check the Vasant Oasis soon. The others Lodha Eternis and Marina Enclave doesnt seem to be at our preferred location..

Thank you.

Comment

• Consumer890
                  Consumer890 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kanakia seven is offering ~800sq.ft rtm under 2cr..

although i will suggest NAhar, powai where you will get spacious 2bhk (700+ actual carpet) with balcony for 1.6cr in resale plus all green and full of amenities
              Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X