Last updated: September 29 2020
6 | Posts
157 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best negotiation techniques for property buyers

Hi all,

I am new to RE investment. I am interested to buy a property in Belapur or around Dombivali area in suburbs of Mumbai. My budget is 70 lakhs. I was wondering which projects were worth investing and came under my budget?

I am looking for a 2BHK flat around 600 to 800 sqft area.

Also, what prices should I expect and in general how much low we can negotiate for a property. Also anything of which I should be aware about?

Best Regards.
    Last edited September 28 2020, 08:34 PM.

Re : Best negotiation techniques for property buyers

Make your offer, mention it as your highest doable budget and walk out. Don't hear their final offer. Just take name of another equivalent project nearby and say you have an offer from them within your budget, and you'll booking them by the next day, if this deal doesnt materialize. No further talk.

I dont get into hassles of negotiation and this seems to work great when there you have multiple options in-case this deal doesn't make it.

Comment

• rohanr1084
      rohanr1084 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot for response. Generally how much less we can go from a mentioned price? also any idea or properties in mentioned areas.

• Consumer890
      Consumer890 commented
      Editing a comment
      first developer will tell you MRP, then current offer price, quote 15% lesser from offer price and stick to it...
      they will easily come down further by 10-12%

Thanks a lot for response!

Comment

rohanr1084 you can try the methods suggested by amancrapbox and Consumer890 as the current market situation will also support buyers who are genuinely interested in buying and can wait long enough to negotiate a good rate. Remember, when no one's buying, someone can get it at a good price.
      Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

thanks for response! can anyone provide review of palava in review.

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X