Dynamix Project Landmark in Dahisar East, Mumbai

Last updated: 5 days ago
1 | Posts
47 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamix Project Landmark in Dahisar East, Mumbai

I have shortlisted Dynamix Landmark project in Dahisar and have a few questions to ask to the group before I make the final call.

1.) Are there any risks involved with the builder since we are still in the pandemic stage and this project is pre-launch yet? What's your view on builders reputation and profile?

2.) The RERA website mentions that there are two pending litigations currently on this project. Is it still safe to go ahead with this project? How will the court rulings affect me as a buyer?

3.) I'm an NRI and confused whether I should have the property under my name or my family's or under joint ownership? What are the pros and cons of these given that this property is for investment purposes?

4.) The builder is offering a 10:90 Subvention scheme and a CLP. Builder pays pre-emi till possession in Subvention scheme. If I can arrange for funds without taking a loan, would it still make sense to go with the subvention scheme? The builder is really pushing with that, but I don't want to pay extra interest if funds can be arranged without a loan. I know it pushes the builder to complete the project sooner in the case of subvention, but is it worth paying all the extra interest for some security if funds can be arranged without any loan? What are pros and cons of both?

5.) My budget is around 70 lakhs. Are there any othe projects worth looking in the Mira road to Goregaon belt?

Let me know what you guys think. Would appreciate your comments.
    Last edited 5 days ago.

Re : Dynamix Project Landmark in Dahisar East, Mumbai

miteshyadav any particular reason that you are considering to buy a property under prevailing circumstance when people are shying away from buying proerties and simply waiting for prices to fall even lower. On top of that, you are planning to gamble on a property with a litigation. You seem to be quite interested in the property. Reasons?

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X