Collapse

Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

I checked with bank from whom i have taken loan and as per them OC has been received till 30th floor which is consistent with what omkar sales is telling me.

Comment

Is it ? Thats gr8 news. However what they have received is a partial OC & not Complete OC. Have they given you a possession date as on 31.05.2017 ?

Comment

Hi - I am a buyer on 30th floor in tower C. They have told me that the possession will be in July. Not sure, how accurate it is. Also, how can I get added to WhatsApp group? Who do I need to contact for this?
        Last edited June 1 2017, 11:43 PM. Reason: clubbed post

Comment

• rajkrjain
          rajkrjain commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you got the possession. My flat is beyond 40th and they keep promising that it will start in 15 days for last 4 months.

People already living in Altamonte, how has the experience been so far? What is the worst case date for possession of tower B flats?
        Last edited June 3 2017, 01:18 AM. Reason: clubbed post

Comment

Spoke to sales and it seems like CC for tower b is going to take some time. Will get more clarity next week.

Comment

I am a owner in tower C. Has anyone taken possession of their new home? We have been told by the CSR person that possession is being allocated starting first floor and so on.
            We also asked if pipe gas line facility will be provided immediately but they said they need some minimum number of applicants to apply for pipe gas line. Surprising because in the final demand letter that have charged for it. Ideally it should form part of the possession documents so everyone can benefit from it. If there is a tower C owners WhatsApp group then please DM me.
            ​​​

Comment

Any real transactions lately to show what the price trend of alta monte is like?

Comment

Originally posted by misnomer View Post
                Any real transactions lately to show what the price trend of alta monte is like?
                Go to esearch registration, input CTS no and check...

Comment

Originally posted by aniket3550 View Post
                  I am a owner in tower C. Has anyone taken possession of their new home? We have been told by the CSR person that possession is being allocated starting first floor and so on.
                  We also asked if pipe gas line facility will be provided immediately but they said they need some minimum number of applicants to apply for pipe gas line. Surprising because in the final demand letter that have charged for it. Ideally it should form part of the possession documents so everyone can benefit from it. If there is a tower C owners WhatsApp group then please DM me.
                  ​​​
                  As per reports, possession not yet commenced. Yes gas pipelines are not available presently. You need to apply for LPG cylinder. With regards to the charges......what you said is totally perfect and an ideal way of doing it but ....what can one say.....when he/she is being asked to pay over 6 Lakhs of excess payment without a copy of OC and the date of possession...........and GUESS WHAT............people are paying it without asking the builder for it !!! SO VERY SURPRISING !!

Comment

• aniket3550
                    aniket3550 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    monk4t are you a buyer in the project?

• monk4t
                    monk4t commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Very close to a buyer. Have day-in -day-out updates.

Originally posted by amit1304 View Post
                  Hi - I am a buyer on 30th floor in tower C. They have told me that the possession will be in July. Not sure, how accurate it is. Also, how can I get added to WhatsApp group? Who do I need to contact for this?
                  Sir, have they mentioned a date verbally or in writing ? If its verbal....I doubt it BIG TIME ! Well unless you have paid the final payment without any questions asked.

Comment

• amit1304
                    amit1304 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Monk,Thanks for your revert. It was mentioned in the email. So, its in writing; technically not verbal. :-)

I am yet to pay the final installment.

Regards
                    Amit

• monk4t
                    monk4t commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice !! Hope they honour that commitment as some agreements were registered with January 2016 as the date of possession.
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X