Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Originally posted by misnomer View Post
    People already living in Altamonte, how has the experience been so far? What is the worst case date for possession of tower B flats?
    As per Tower-A residents......The experience is near-amazing. It would be completely amazing when all 25+ amenities start functioning and when there is no construction dust,sand, noise & nuisance. That would be when Tower-D & Tower-B gets completed. The project brings loads of aspiring factor to it........hence it gives you Feel good / Proud feeling being a Home-owner at Alta Monte.

Comment

Originally posted by nupsbasu View Post
      Spoke to sales and it seems like CC for tower b is going to take some time. Will get more clarity next week.
      Its gonna take massive time !!

Comment

Originally posted by misnomer View Post
        Any real transactions lately to show what the price trend of alta monte is like?
        Transactions are happening at Dec-2014 rates and even less. This is due to Investors who are also holding more Inventory than the builder / developer selling off the Inventory at Super-discounted prices. If you have their Price Plan/Sheet of Dec-2014, just compare.

Comment

Wanted to know from tower A residents. How is the experience of staying? Many discussion regarding possession and builder taking full payment. Well its common practice. All builders are short of funds. We should be happy we got possession without too much delay instead.
          Last edited June 7 2017, 08:51 AM. Reason: clubbed post

Comment

• neeshu.sharma
            neeshu.sharma commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi... Planning to buy a flat in A wing nut bank is asking for

all NOC copies of all banks which have funded this project.. Got all except PNB... Does anyone from tower A Has it????
            Last edited March 4 2018, 12:38 AM.

Hello, How can I get added to WhatsApp group? I think I have posted enough messages on this forum.
          Regards
          Amit

Comment

Originally posted by dhaval909 View Post
            Wanted to know from tower A residents. How is the experience of staying? Many discussion regarding possession and builder taking full payment. Well its common practice. All builders are short of funds. We should be happy we got possession without too much delay instead.
            Sir their fund flow is not the owner's concern. Are they concerned with any of the owner's funding status ? Their demand notice clearly states that interest would be levied at X% in case of delay. Will they give grace period to any of the buyer if unfortunately he's having a little difficult period at present ? THEY WONT !

Also, How can they demand Final installment without
            1) Providing a copy of OC & just verbally stating that they have received OC
            2) Without intimating date of possession in writing (that anyways doesnt matter as it already delayed by over 1.5 years but still....)
            3) Without allowing the owners a site-visit to their respective flats to check whether the carpet area is what was promised / mentioned in the agreement. What is the guarantee that they will look into the issue of area shortage ?

What's the assurity that they will give the possession after the Final installment ?

And with regards to the cash-flow of this builder in conversation, its been claimed by them that they have managed to sell 700 flats in 4 days of Omkar Signet, a project right in front of the SRA building near Alta Monte.

Plz dont be happy by this so-called-gesture of providing possession. They arn't obliging any of the buyers. THEY HAVE BEEN PAID FOR IT ! YOU ARE THE BUYER ! YOU ARE THE KING !

Comment

Originally posted by amit1304 View Post
              Hello, How can I get added to WhatsApp group? I think I have posted enough messages on this forum.
              Regards
              Amit
              I think you need to post 10 messages to send / receive PM's

Comment

I agree with monk4t with most things he is saying but customer is king till he has not bought flat. Regarding whatsapp group looks like many are interested. How will i be added by posting 10 messages. I am in two minds about going to stay in Alta Monte right now even if i get possession. As all amenities wont be there and construction work going on. I think the highway view from Alta Monte would b blocked by new project. Lucky i bought on hill side.
                Last edited June 8 2017, 08:51 AM. Reason: clubbed post

Comment

Originally posted by dhaval909 View Post
                  I agree with monk4t with most things he is saying but customer is king till he has not bought flat. Regarding whatsapp group looks like many are interested. How will i be added by posting 10 messages. I am in two minds about going to stay in Alta Monte right now even if i get possession. As all amenities wont be there and construction work going on. I think the highway view from Alta Monte would b blocked by new project. Lucky i bought on hill side.
                  I didnt intend to share this but I think you gotta know this. You are stating you have bought on hill side which means - If in Tower-C you have bought Series 7 , east-facing i.e. Aarey facing which also means you have been charged a PLC (Preferred Location Charge) for this. For this means that the view you would be / are having. Right behind Tower-C & in front of Tower-C , Series - 7 the developers sooner / later would be constructing towers for the same.

I know this because I was approached for investing in the same + also confirmed by very senior sales person from the developer who has left the organization. However, if you intend to confirm kindly reach out to the 5-10 slum residents right behind tower-c where this construction would be coming up.

Comment

• dhaval909
                    dhaval909 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Series is 6 and not 7 . Anyways doesnt look like any tower will come up there behind . All rumours

• manish7497
                    manish7497 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A tower will come up there soon

I am stunned to hear the reports that the maintenance charges would be levied from 1st June,2017.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X