Collapse

Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Club house not started yet..at present the entry is from parking level 3.Out of 6 elevators at present one in use with an attendent.My flat will be handover on 10th July.

Comment

Attn Tower - C ppl. Got some updates for you.......Possn provided for Owners on Floor No - 2 , 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18.........Have their flat nos as well but I do not intend to share it. If any of the owners in the above mentioned floors have received possn kindly drop in to here to Say hi to us. I once again request all owners who are yet to make payments please ensure that you ask & have the OC copy , Intimation of Date of Possession with you before making the payment. The developer has crossed all limits of unethical practices at his Signet project, right in front of Alta Monte.

Some ppl would find it irrelevant stuff but it is better to stay aware of what is happening especially when the ppl who are / have faced the same thing are themselves guiding / cautioning you.

Reminding again - The developer had received a PARTIAL OC FOR TOWER-C ie. till 30th Floor only. Any demand notice received by owners beyond 30th kindly be informed.

Alta-Monte is one of the most desirable projects in Mumbai Suburban. Major chunk of them aspire to have a flat there & you guys are a lucky few. Don't let the charm be ruined by uncalled shocks by developers highly unethical practices. Hence intend to keep you updated. Stay Aware! Stay Blessed!

BDW the view of Marve is mind-boggling! Absolutely mesmerizing!
      Last edited June 17 2017, 12:41 PM. Reason: clubbed post

Comment

• vinaymalik
        vinaymalik commented
        Editing a comment
        I think we have a habit of complaining and to find faults when they are far and few.
        Nothing is perfect in life if we aspire be prepared for uncertainities,shocks and even failures.
        By the way I have taken possession of my flat on floor 6 Tower C and since I am not of suspicious mind find the same as good as I was thinking it should be.
        View is good and WE is visible in its full glory

• manish7497
        manish7497 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good advice.. Omkar is known to be Unethical...and we should be careful

• aniket3550
        aniket3550 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just to clear some air here my banker has confirmed that they have a copy of the OC. Without which they would not release funds.
        I feel this forum is turning out too negative.. guess the thin line of being worried n being negative has blurred out.. none the less scheduled to get the possession soon.

Hi

Thanks for the confirmation that possession has started. thats a very good news!

Amit

Comment

It will be great if people staying in altamonte can share some pics .

Comment

As per last update received 25+ members have received possession in Tower-C. Best Wishes for a new beginning !!

Comment

• dhaval909
            dhaval909 commented
            Editing a comment
            25 + means ? I have not received till now on 24th floor .

• monk4t
            monk4t commented
            Editing a comment
            I meant 25+ owners have been given their possession. The latest update goes 30+

BDW just for the information, I am sure most of them wouldnt be bothered but still even ONE of them cares, the developer is setting new highs in unethical conduct by refusing to refund Rs.5 lacs booking amount to the buyers in the project Signet, opp. Alta Monte.

For those who have self-funded their units / flats or even those with bank funded, get your copy of OC. You never know when you might need it !

MARK MY WORDS !! YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU MIGHT NEED IT !!

Comment

Those residing in Tower - A especially in Series - 1 & 8, kindly help Tower-B guys with updates. You people are the best authenticated source on it as you see the Tower day in & day out.

Comment

Under construction property is going to be very expensive now with 12 % gst and 5-6 % stamp duty and registration charges . It will be better to buy ready possession flat with OC to skip gst .

Comment

Hi All,

For tower C folks who have taken possession - please share some pics... Thanks!
                Amit

Comment

Originally posted by dhaval909 View Post
                  Under construction property is going to be very expensive now with 12 % gst and 5-6 % stamp duty and registration charges . It will be better to buy ready possession flat with OC to skip gst .
                  Sir, imagine those in Omkar Alta Monte who -
                  1) Are facing delayed possession for a minimum over 18 Months
                  2) Are paying Rent
                  3) Are paying EMI
                  4) Need to pay excess Rs.6+ lakhs (as being charged to Tower-A & Tower-C owners by the developer while giving possession)
                  5) And would now have to pay GST on atleast 5-10% of the balance amount

This developer has lot of guts ....must say.........inspite of having atleast 800-1000 buyers (units sold) in the entire project ............he is bullying every single buyer in all various forms.

Comment

• rajkrjain
                    rajkrjain commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You are right.
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X