Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Originally posted by gautam620 View Post
    The news in the market is that L&T stopped work because they were not being paid for a long time...
    i have seen activity continuing there though cnt vouch whether it is L&T or someone else. even if L&T has moved out i dont see how another contractor will come in so far. so believe L&T is still there and SRA all four buildings are almost done from a civil constructions angle. all 20 storeyed into 4 building done.

if that is so omkar will have to finish the sale buildings to recover thier money spent on sra buildings.
    Comment ?

Comment

Originally posted by The Reporter View Post
      Redfort Capital is actually an Indian Company operating from Mauritius to avoid direct taxes, look at its members every one is an indian. most web sites are not frequently updated, almost every listed company in India has a Mauritius connection or investor, so its no big deal to having an overseas financial investor, theres no news of Redfort exiting this project.

That does not answer why is Red Fort not listing this as their investment and i heard they invested over 4 months ago. you cannot have a lag of 5 months for such a large investment to reflect on your site.

Comment

Dear "AtaAltamonde",

since you have been there on site, please let us know the construction progress of Tower A, C & D.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Thanks Anup Ji .

Comment

Originally posted by abhi333
            Funny how "anupsingh" has access to 360degree photographs on the site at regular intervals...again proves the thesis on how smart and internet savvy the omkar sales team is becoming...Buyers beware!
            Hi Abhi, I have seen all photographs posted out here. it seems that all have been taken from far away from the building and smartly Embedded. I have visited the site yesterday from upper gate where you can see the actual progress of the project.
            in case of any discrepancies do visit the site. they have started 9th residential floor of Tower A. According to me the may ask for next installment very shortly for initiation of 10th residential floor of tower A.

Comment

Anup liked Santosh's post within a minute of it being posted. Requesting Mods to check both users ip to see if they are same person.

Comment

Omkar CMO, Bharat Dhuppar.

Dear Potential Buyers & Customers
                This is Bharat Dhuppar, CMO Omkar Realtors & Developers. I have been through almost all your points and therefor I have decided to join this forum to clear the air. At Omkar we treat all our customer fairly and make sure there is 100 % transparency in our dealings. I have noticed that some people have a misconception with regard to the below mentioned issues of OmkarAltaMonte.
                1. Discrepancy in construction site photographs.
                2. Trustworthiness of brand Omkar.
                3. Documentation work.
                4. Broker issues.
                5. Problem with the sales team of Omkar.
                6. Price discrepancy.
                7. Avaliablity of units.
                8. Questions regarding our partner (construction, investment etc.)
                We consider our customers and potential buyers as an asset and strive to give the best services to them so feel free to give me call in case of any issues. My number is mentioned below. I hope so this would help. Please revert for any clarification.

Regards,

Chief Marketing Officer – Omkar Realtors & Developers Pvt Ltd.
                Last edited April 18 2013, 11:30 AM. Reason: wrote wrong subject

Comment

Omkar CMO, Bharat Dhuppar.

This is Bharat Dhuppar, CMO Omkar Realtors & Developers. I have been through almost all your points and therefor I have decided to join this forum to clear the air. At Omkar we treat all our customer fairly and make sure there is 100 % transparency in our dealings. I have noticed that some people have a misconception with regard to the below mentioned issues of OmkarAltaMonte.
                  3. Documentation work.
                  4. Broker issues.
                  6. Price discrepancy.
                  7. Avaliablity of units.
                  We consider our customers and potential buyers as an asset and strive to give the best services to them so feel free to give me call in case of any issues. My number is mentioned below. I hope so this would help. Please revert for any clarification.

Regards,

Last edited April 18 2013, 11:30 AM.

Comment

3. Documentation work.
                    4. Broker issues.
                    6. Price discrepancy.
                    7. Avaliablity of units.

Regards,

Last edited April 18 2013, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Dear Bharat ji,
                      we have got the message, theres no point in posting the same message every hour, we would be pleased if you could upload the progress photographs of each towers.

Thanks.
                      Last edited April 16 2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X