Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Originally posted by rohu01 View Post
    If you were so transparent, you should have sold the flats on basis of carpet area as mandated by Govt.
    Agreed and why charge seperate money for car parking also when there is a ruling from authorities

Further during prelaunch why builders have one sided agreement. If buyer delay you want 24% interest on delay and have right to cancel the allotment

Whereas you can delay projects for years and no clause. I am not sure but most of agreements do not have delivery dates.And even the act say 9% p.a., whereas for delay in payments builder wants 24%

So Mr Bharat, either you clear the things what investor/end user/prospective users ask for else you will further damage the credibility. Why people are raising questions is because they might not be getting complete information from your sales team

Comment

Query for Omkar Team

Mr. Bharat & Omkar Team,

I bought a flat in 'B' wing for certain amount. A year later i got a call that Tower B will not come and i move to Wing A (which i didnt like as Tower A will have all Investors). Omkar & My broker confirmed i will not have to pay anything extra for Club charges.

I later got a call saying i have to pay certain Lacs extra and if i dont there is option of refund (as Omkar has convinced all other buyers to pay those lacs). These are towards Club charges.

I decided to shift to Tower D and rest of the area i was asked to buy a market rate of 12250 which is to my mind - NOT FAIR. When i bought Tower B Flat for say certain rate and i am forcibly being shifted and i chose tower D, then charging me so much amount extra? Is this FAIR?

There is no clarity about Carpet Area vs Flower Bed etc.

Why would Indian Investor further invest in BRAND OMKAR after this experience?

Comment

My message is for Omkar Team to answer. Anup Singh & other Omkar Payrolls can answer if they chose to. I am not using any foul language and putting across my points in a decent manner (which to my mind is the objective of Forum)

Comment

my comment was removed why ???

Comment

Originally posted by manishgadia View Post
            Mr. Bharat & Omkar Team,

I bought a flat in 'B' wing for certain amount. A year later i got a call that Tower B will not come and i move to Wing A (which i didnt like as Tower A will have all Investors). Omkar & My broker confirmed i will not have to pay anything extra for Club charges.

I later got a call saying i have to pay certain Lacs extra and if i dont there is option of refund (as Omkar has convinced all other buyers to pay those lacs). These are towards Club charges.

I decided to shift to Tower D and rest of the area i was asked to buy a market rate of 12250 which is to my mind - NOT FAIR. When i bought Tower B Flat for say certain rate and i am forcibly being shifted and i chose tower D, then charging me so much amount extra? Is this FAIR?

There is no clarity about Carpet Area vs Flower Bed etc.

Why would Indian Investor further invest in BRAND OMKAR after this experience?
            Mr Bharat, see now there is clear case where you builders can do anything as the agreements are one sided.

So please don';t talk all transperency talks.Hopefully once this real estate regulator bill passes there would be some control and than you guys will face the heat which is right now being faced by buyers

Have the guts to respond to Manish' questions?

Comment

Please Answer Mr. Dhuppar

Comment

Omkar CMO, Bharat Dhuppar.

Dear Customers,

As I have already mentioned in this forum I am available on my cell phone, email and personal meetings at any given point of time. Request you to please pick up the phone and speak or please given me your contacts and i'll call you. There are things that cannot be explained on forum as it will involve huge amount of two communication. These things can be better explained over the phone or when we sit across the table. Please call me, if convinced you can use the forum to put in a positive word.

Regards,
                Bharat Dhuppar,
                Last edited July 16 2013, 08:28 PM.

Comment

I am sure Mr. Gadia would have surely spoken to people in your office...with lots of two way communication.

But since he is unhappy he has come to this forum, Atleast make an attempt to answer him.

Comment

Originally posted by OmkarMktg View Post
                    Dear Customers,

As I have already mentioned in this forum I am available on my cell phone, email and personal meetings at any given point of time. Request you to please pick up the phone and speak or please given me your contacts and i'll call you. There are things that cannot be explained on forum as it will involve huge amount of two communication. These things can be better explained over the phone or when we sit across the table. Please call me, if convinced you can use the forum to put in a positive word.

Regards,
                    Bharat Dhuppar,
                    9820 733188
                    Chief Marketing Officer – Omkar Realtors & Developers Pvt Ltd.
                    Omkar Alta Monte.
                    Bharat.dhuppar@omkar.com
                    I knew it Mr Dhuppar, that you would'nt clarify, put things in black and white in this forum.As pointed out by Mr Agarwal, people must already have done communications with your team and totally dissatisfied

So now you have proved how credible "OMKAR" is. Either you shouldn't have joined the forum and now since you have joined and claiming lot of transperency why didn't you have courage to answer my questions ???

Comment

omkar customer

seems like this forum is called "i hate omkar forum" . I have got a flat in Veda, Parel. People have developed a notorious perception against builders of mumbai which is true in some cases. When i bought Veda from omkar i made sure that i have all the information with me and call Mr bharat zillion times. Sanjeev ji I dont think bharat ji would put evrything on the forum its like asking Pranab mukherjee to explain the budget virtually as we all are suffering because of it.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X