Collapse

Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

how to you pm on the forum? I could not find a way to pm users and send information like email address?

Comment

click on my name, then click on "contact info" and then click on "send private message".
      also change your privacy settings to receive private message.

Comment

I left you a pm anup! I did not see the send a pm for others. Maybe their profile is setup to not receive pms.

I have few questions regarding the property.
        Last edited January 16 2016, 04:30 AM. Reason: personal information

Comment

Hi guys ... even i am a buyer in Altamonte...
          They have send me the agreement for signing.. Have some concerns there... just wanna ask you .. how u have gone ahead with that...

1) the agreement says that the agreement is final and all ads and videos of the project will not stand good ....(so in case we dont get what these ppl have shwn us in videos wht do we do??)

2. the agreement says the final area may be 5% more or less??

3. The list of amenties in ANnexure A and the agreement is much lesser than the promised by the builder otherwise??

4. the calculation of carpet area is v wierd?? it includes windows niche area as well

did u all have similar issues... what can we all do about it???

Regards

Deepak

Comment

Hi Deepak,
            Generally all Builders have a one sided agreement favouring them, they are not open to any changes asked by any client since the same agreement stands for all occupants. however Im answering your queries point wise.
            1) the perspective and the walkthrough that you have seen is the Architects vision/ Artists renderings, these are for marketing purposes, however providing all that has been shown depends on the builders creditability and capability. Builders like Hiranandani & Wadhwa are known to stick to their promises and specifications as shown in brochures, thats reason why their projects are expensive as compared to others. Omkar should provide most of the facilities as shown to mark their credibility in market as a premium builder.
            2) 5% common with all agreements and builders, since the carpet area may wary slightly during construction.
            3)List of amenities on the website has an eleborate description however these are supposedly covered in the annexure A.
            4) The carpet area shown to you is as per approved municipal plan where in the builder has got free FSI areas like flower bed, ducts and niches. however there is clause 15 on page 12 in your agrement which shows additional area of 275 to 350 for benifical use of the flat.
            the carpet area was approved as per old DCR (development control regulations) but with the new DCR coming into force, these areas will be calculated in the Fungible FSI. the new DCR is what worries me too, as how will the builder manage to get things approved.
            all said and done we do not have a choice when it comes to the agreement with the builder and are compelled to accept their terms & conditions.
            Last edited August 16 2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Does the agreement mention about the building will be transferred back to SRA once the building is completed and then the SRA will pass a conveyance to the society for 30 +30 years ie 60 years.
              It needs to be mentioned in the agreement.

Comment

Dear RAJ,
                Omkar will transfer back to SRA the Rehab buildings (slum owners building) to which SRA which passes a conveyance for 30+30 yrs & will sell flats at Alta monte (free sale) on ownership basis, you will be the owner of the flat and not on lease with SRA.
                this point has been mentioned on page 5 clause (q) in the agreement.
                Last edited August 16 2012, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Dear Anup,

As per SRA rules, once the construction are over, society needs to be formed for both the Rehabilitation portion and the free sale portion.
                  The builder then needs to be transfer back to the SRA the land on which the rehab buildings and free sale buildings are constructed. The SRA then does a conveyance deal with the REHAB society and the free sale component society in which the SRA transfers the land to society for 30 + 30 years.
                  The lease rates are very negligible it should not even be considered. Also even after 60 years the government authority will continue to extend the lease as long as the society wants or the society wants to go ahead and rebuild the buildings.

In a way this is better than normal buildings because in case of normal buildings, I believe only 1 building in Mumbai has got conveyance rest all buildings are still under the builder s name. When you go to rebuild your building after it becomes old , he will stake a claim to the land and not the society.

The reason I am asking you this , if it is not mentioned in the agreement then what it means is that the free sale component will be leased to the builder by the SRA and the Builder is not transferring the building back to SRA which is definitely not good. Being under lease with the builder is the worst case. In SRA case you will be under the govt authority, Which is any day safer with conveyance also done in society name. Yes after the land is conveyed by the SRA to the soc for 60 yrs it becomes like ownership basis and the land lord is the society not the builder and not SRA.

Anup,I am 100 percent sure about the SRA formalities if the builder is denying it. He is lying to you.

Comment

dear Anup,

Click on the link,you will get further clarity.

Conveyance booster for societies on slum plots - Times Of India

Comment

These guys are selling a 4000 sq ft flat for 4 crore not bad at all ill say considering oberoi and lodha are charging nearly 15000 psf for their projects ..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X