Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Jignes bhai Help!!!!

Originally posted by suaras03 View Post
    Guys any recent pictures possible, I am interested in the West facing no 07 flat wing pictures, so far no such picture has been posted.
    JumBo 123, can you help us with the picture of west facing apartment?? or 07 no.apartments

Comment

Originally posted by anupsingh View Post
      Number 8, you are correct .

The construction methodology adopted by L&T for the core (i.e. Lifts Staircases) is slip form technology where as for the Apartments the technology used is DoCa Shuttering, this helps in faster construction and as per my observations on the progress i have noticed that it takes approximately 25 days for a floor to be constructed. that means in a year around 14.5 slabs are done.
      Now the total number of floors in tower A is 47 habitable floors+ 8 floor podium + 3 fire check floor = 58
      currently the building is at 24th floor that means effectively 34 floors are still pending which means around 2.5 years more. meanwhile the brick work and internal finishes start simultaneously.
      give or take the possession for tower A should be March 2016 with the current schedule of construction, unless they speed up significantly.
      so there is definitely a delay of some months which is more or less expected in such huge projects.
      Enlightening!

Comment

Tower b

Hi friends, i m looking to book a 2 BHK in tower B. I am a bit confused and hoping that you guys wld help me out. When do u realistically think the possession would be? The sales team keeps making a pitch of June 2017. Also, in terms of location, where does one go for grocery shopping
        etc. I know Hypercity is in Malad West. Anything on the Malad east?

Comment

Jayendra,
          you have Oberoi mall at Goregaon less than 1 km which has big bazaar, another upcoming mall is opp oberoi, i guess its supreme mall. the altamonte brochure says they also have a convenience store in the complex, this needs to be confirmed with the builder.

Comment

Originally posted by jayendra00 View Post
            Hi friends, i m looking to book a 2 BHK in tower B. I am a bit confused and hoping that you guys wld help me out. When do u realistically think the possession would be? The sales team keeps making a pitch of June 2017. Also, in terms of location, where does one go for grocery shopping
            Hi Jayendra,
            no body can predict the completion of date of a building, only after a significant progress one can ascertain whether the building is on schedule or delayed. Sales guys will claim anything, but traditionally in the history of Mumbai real estate none of the builders have ever delivered on promised date.
            for tower A we are judging that its behind schedule & fingers crossed for future.

even i have read about the convenience store but we are unaware of its location in the complex.
            Last edited September 16 2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Tower B

Thanks guys. I agree that no one can predict completion date. I am meeting the sales team today to discuss more in detail. Will ask about the convenience store with them. Just a clarification though in Oberoi Mall there is no big bazaar there.

Comment

Is there any penalty clause if Omkar delays the construction? This is a new trend by some builders to show that they are serious about deadlines.

Comment

inhouse grocery shop at alta monte

They have a grocery shop inside the society itself. Their website talks about it. check it out

Comment

360 degree view of from Alta Monte

guys i was going through website. they have uploaded a 360 degree view that you would get from alta monte. Looks amazing. check it out.

Residential Projects in Mumbai, Properties in Malad, Mumbai, Residential Properties in Mumbai.

Comment

Is there any penalty clause if Omkar delays the construction? This is a new trend by some builders to show that they are serious about deadlines.
                      Yes there is a clause in the agreement mentioning that.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X