Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Originally posted by AtaAltamonde View Post
    One questions - what value does a buyer get when a flat is registered and stamp duty paid at the regulators office. From campa cola example i guess no benefit comes to the buyer and nothing is checked by these regulators at all. why are they not being pulled up by Campa Cola and others. what value are they adding other than charging us. they alongwith banks should be taken to task.
    frankly speaking the Registrar office exist just to collect money for agreements and housing deals, it is an office of records and does not take any responsibility between the agreements, registering the agreement is only for information & record, i used to live in Dheeraj solitaire on rent in Malad for three years and every year i would go to the registration office but the building did not have an "occupancy certificate", which meant i was an illegal tenant on an under construction building which had BMC water & Reliance electricity, the registrar office did not take cognizance of the deal but was happy enough to collect stamp duty & registration fees.
    all i see is banks give loan only when your agreement is registered its a surety that the builder has sold the apartment to you and you agree by his terms & condition. however even this is not fool proof, one builder of Raj classic in Marol had sold the same apartment to two different people and the registrar office had registered both the agreements and collected stamp-duty & registration fees.
    our chief minister offered relief of 25K to illegal slum dwellers when their houses were gutted in fire at Bandra east railway station if khuda na khasta our homes get destroyed in fire we will not be getting any relief or help but might have to even cough up fine for destruction of any public property. as an honest tax payer what are my rights???????? i guess none!!!
    so in short we are ourselfs responsible for our deals and any govt. agency will not come to our support in spite of being honest tax payers.
    Last edited November 22 2013, 05:02 PM.

Comment

hope lobby of all 4 towers continues to be air conditioned.

Comment

I am not able to read any Private Message...How do i read them?

I am not a very knowledgeable person in Real Estate. I want to know the strategy for defense for all existing buyers of OMKAR. How can we defend ourselves? Omkar or NewEra whatever they call themselves will run away after giving us property and taking full money (Three Times carpet being charged). Post taking possession how do we counter BMC?

For those who doesn't understand ask for Blue Print for Omkar Flats and you will know. Let us start uniting so that a proper plan to strategise to be saved from BMC. Will they ask us to pay more tax etc? We being in OLD DCR, are we safe?

Are other OMKAR Properties everywhere in Mumbai built on this concept? (Old DCR having Carpet as 1/3rd of Saleable Area)

Comment

Hi Anup,

Is there any plan to visit the site before 10th of December ? If so would like to join you all.

Comment

Guys please be careful in dealing with Omkar..am a buyer in their recently completed project

please check yourself the site at Raga and Woodside...years of delayed OC as they construct extra floors ...also work in their Veda project is delayed by more than 2 years....dont go on my words ...check their site

they will promise many things to start with and later never deliver on time

Comment

one of their employees Mr.Bharat Duppar will respond on these forums to pacify investors but you can rest assured that all you will get is a bunch of lies to keep investors pacified and buy time................DONT TRUST THESE GUYS......CHECK EVERY SINGLE DETAIL

Comment

Originally posted by AltaMonte View Post
                Hi Anup,

Is there any plan to visit the site before 10th of December ? If so would like to join you all.
                hey Altamonte,
                we havent planned on any visit, shall keep you posted if anything transpires.

Comment

All buyers please private message me your email address.

Comment

Omkar2013? You are a buyer of which Omkar Property?

Comment

hey manish,

Private message option is still not available for me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X