Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Originally posted by anupsingh View Post
    Hey Ram108,
    welcome back on iref, its been nearly a year since you posted on iref, is your booking with altamonte steady or have you exited this project???
    hello Anupji,

I met with an accident so wasnt able to stay in touch. I am still in the project. Is the project on track??

Comment

Hi Ram,
      i have sent you a Personal Message with my phone number, we have a Altamonte Buyers group on whatsapp.
      buzzme

Comment

Hi! everybody I’m buyer in Altamonte c wing got last demand invoice on 25/07/2013.till today did not get any new payment demand. Is the project getting late?

Comment

Hi Devraj ji,
          Tower A looks like behind schedule by around six months but the construction has been pretty fast since last 3 months as they have introduced mivan in tower A,
          for tower C & D there is definitely a delay of more than six months, L&T has planned Mivan for tower C too, lets see if they can catch up with the Schedule.

we buyers have planned to meet at site this Sunday, we haven't confirmed a time slot but it will be some where around 1:30, shall update if the timing is fixed.

Comment

Thanks anupji. I will definitely try & meet you all.

Comment

Devraj ji,
              We have cancelled tommorows plan ...... shall update u about our next meet

Comment

ok anupji. I will be waiting for your message..

Comment

Originally posted by devraj gupta View Post
                  Hi! everybody I’m buyer in Altamonte c wing got last demand invoice on 25/07/2013.till today did not get any new payment demand. Is the project getting late?
                  The demand letter for tower C is expected in the month of Jan 2014 as 11th slab is on its way of completion. The delay seams was due to lobby pillers which are of triple height which consumed most of the time.

Comment

Greetings... a very happy new year to all Altamontes in the forum!! I am originally from Mumbai, then gone around before landing back in India, currently based out of Hyderabad. Was visiting Mumbai last two weeks and seriously planning to buy 3BHK in Tower D. I was on the fence but after reading the 40+ pages of this forum, I am convinced this is the one.

Looking at the price sheet, there is a Vastu/Interior Consultancy Charges of 16L which stands out as a completely useless item. I speculate it is meant to cover 'included features' - 2 car park, split acs, modular kitchen. Thoughts?
                    Last edited January 2 2014, 10:13 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Comment

Hi Hydbuyer,
                      the 16 lacs are for basically 2 car parks, omkar introduced this concept first for Meredia BKC, just make sure you dont buy a 3BHK on lower floors facing the SRA buildings,it is too close for comfort, any floor above 11th is ideal in altamonte.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X