Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Dear Anup,

I did not see any settings that restrict PMs from you. Can you please try again. Or else I can inbox you my email id. Thanks very much, Anugga

Comment

Updates

Hey Guys,
      Tower A has reached 34th Habitable floor and Tower C has reached 10th habitable floor (18th Slab), where as Tower D has completed 1st Slab. this time too we should Thank Jignesh for his timely untiring effort in sending us the progress snaps.
      Anugga & Dua Family sorry for replying so late but im waiting to hear from you, hope this update solves your queries
      Attached Files

Comment

Dear Anup,

Thank you very much for the update. Very helpful. Due to some unknown reason I am also unable to PM you anymore.

I had another question if you can help - Omkar has promised delivery of Tower A in 2015; however, the overall project will only get over by end 2017 (fingers crossed, that is). If the possession of Tower A is in 2015, will people be able to stay in a partially completed project, I mean - what about the common facilities? Will Tower A be habitable in 2015? I called up their sales team, but like typical sales people they sold the idea of unhindered occupation of flats in 2015 (Tower A), including provision of a adhoc gym etc. Do you know their plans? I just hope its not a sales technique to sell flats in Tower A, which people may only end up occupying once the project is fully done.

With very best regards,
        Anugga

Comment

Just emailed you.

Comment

Construction Updates For May

Hey Guys,
            Kamal Ji has managed to get from snaps of Altamonte site progress, these images are taken from the occupied SRA buildings, the progress of the towers as in May14 are as follows
            Tower A - 35th Habitable floor (43rd Slab)
            Tower B - 2nd Slab
            Tower C - 18th Slab
            Tower D - 3rd Slab
            attached is the Panoramic image showing tower D & C.
            BTW or tower A most of us have paid 90% amount to omkar, the progress looks as per schedule and eagerly awating handover Next year.
            Kamal Ji thanks once again for your efforts.
            Attached Files

Comment

how much is the carpet in 2bhk...somebdy said its less than 700sq feet.wat does the agreement states?

Comment

Planning to buy in tower b. 2bhk.
                Any ideas what rates Re being quoted?
                Also which side will have the best views ? Highway facing or the backside?

Comment

back side has a better view, you can see plenty of greenery towards national Park, where as the western express highway side is concrete Jungle, but u could still get glimpses of the sea, manori creek & global vipasna pagoda on highway side.
                  on the western side you will have a better view only on 10th floor onwards.
                  check our earlier post of views towards aarey and national park facing side.

Comment

What is the approx landing cost for 2bhk in tower b, higher floors. For e.g 16/17 th floor

Need to seal the deal quickly. Help guyz

Comment

the builder will give u the exact figure..... based on the apartment size u choose, visit their website to get the details.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X