Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Hi,

Request to get added to the whatsapp and grp. can someone plz help?

Thanks

Comment

Dear Calzone

dear calzone, if you read my recent post and latest snaps of progress you will get your answers or you could PM me after you have posted 10 messages on the forum. Shreek 85, mungerbhai have been successful, awating your turn

cheers, happy to help.

Comment

Appreciate Anupsingh!

Comment

Thanks Mungerbhai for bringing to my notice (Unintentional as it may have been) about needing 10 posts to be able to PM.
          Last edited July 28 2014, 09:03 AM.

Comment

How do I check how many post I've made?

Comment

Members, please note -

Personal Information
              Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

No Buying/Selling Solicitations
              IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
              Last edited July 28 2014, 08:58 AM.
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by anupsingh View Post
                Hi Shreekant,
                on 15th June we had arranged a meet up of Altamonte Buyers (unofficial yet) and met at the sales office of Altamonte at Malad, the response from our more than 30 members on whatsapp group was poor thou, but we had a lively meet of 8 participants, we went to SRA building for a peek in to the construction activities of Altamonte. the progress was as follows
                Tower A 40th Habitable floor (48th Slab) , Tower B 4th Slab, Tower C 20th Slab & tower D 4th Slab, refer the panaromic view of the site.
                we are thankful to Mr. Kamlesh from Omkar sales office for allowing our unannounced stay at the premises & serving us up with tea & coffee.
                we missed our regular Deepak thou... Left to Right are the lively attendees of our meet on 15th, Santosh,Rohit, Prabin,anup, abhijit,afzal,jignesh & kamal.
                Good to know you guys met. Next time, please also share meeting details on the iref group for the benefit of those who are not on whatsapp.

Comment

I see a few members online, but how do can we chat/ PM? This website needs a help centre.

Comment

I think you need 10 posts to do that

Comment

Yes! that would be great.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X