Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Originally posted by vibes28 View Post
    Completely agree. most of the new launches - sunteck, kanakia etc are in range of 1.5-1.6 cr for a 2 bhk apartment. So the expectation is that it would be reach 3 cr by the time the building is complete. Which would mean, atleast for salaried people, that only people with 1 cr salary will be able to afford it. you can look at the absurdity of this price because as it stands today only 30000 people in India file for an income tax return of 1 cr and above. I still fail to understand who is buying, and why are builders so stubborn when it comes to prices. Does it make any commercial sense at all..

Only 2 things come to my mind : (1). we are back to the same scenario where it takes for salaried employee to put his entire life savings to own a house in mumbai. (2). the builders are all funded by invetsors. Heard that even OMKAR has sold more than 40% alreday to invetsors at rate of 7000.
    @vibes28,
    You are absolutely right - i too was offerred Omkar in Jan 2011 @7100 psf - i luked at the project size, location etc and some how never got tyhe confidence on if the project wud ever get completed - forget the posession date etc...i have personal doubts on this project getting completed as "promised".

Also, did u guys notice - for last 2-3 days, Mumbai FM radio has Omkar commercials talking on USP of project - jogging on podium, some ramp from WE highway etc etc

Now, Omkaar folks have started pitching the project like Lodha NCP, Venezia etc

i have feelign somethign terrible is about to happen in the RE world of Mumbai..keeping fingers crossed

regards
    SS

Comment

always invest on those project who already got the CC for every floor. so payment will go as per the schedule. generally builder accumulate money from investor and retail customer after earning decent interest they start their work.

Comment

Does anyone know the recent price of this property? Is it still around 10,500? Thanks !

Comment

Currently the prices are 10950 per sq.ft.

Comment

I guess kanakia -"LEVELS" the usable area is higher ... Actually the majority area in Altamonte is under flower bed... so eventually the space available to buyer is less. so LEVELS is better than ALTAMONTE i Guess

Comment

Both the projects are SRA schmemes, The apartment size in levels is slightly bigger than Altamonte, a typical 2BHK has 787 carpet, however only Drawing rooms have balcony, plus the rates for Levels is 12000 per sq.ft.

Comment

I was told the price is around 11950 for central A/C? Is this accurate can someone confirm? - thanks

Comment

is the sample flat for LEVELS ready ny idea...

Comment

Originally posted by napoojary View Post
                    I had also purchased a flat in tower B. Omkar had earlier approached me in May 2012 asking me to shift to another Tower. I declined then . They have again approached me now with options in Tower A & C. Options are not attractive & hence I am sticking with Tower B.
                    Does anybody know what is the impact of the new DCR rules? I understand that the Balconies & flower beds will now also be included in the FSI calculation & hence builders will not provide large balconies.
                    I also understand that the Builder's margin is affected as he now has to buy additional Fungible FSI at 60% of the ready reconer price.
                    I am not clear how this will affect me. I was anyway originally paying for the Balconies which it seems now will be inside the room .Can the builder now claim to be giving me more carpet area & charging for it without actually doing so? Can anyone throw some light on this issue & clarify/correct my understanding in this regard.
                    I have recently received a demand letter from the Builder for my Tower B Apartment. This is supposed to be from the milestone titled 'Initiation of plinth'. Has anyone else received such a demand letter.

Suddenly there seems to be some movement in construction activity as far as TOWER B is concerned. If anybody has any update regrding the revised plans for this Tower it will help a great deal.

Comment

Donkeykong

Originally posted by donkeykong View Post
                      I was told the price is around 11950 for central A/C? Is this accurate can someone confirm? - thanks
                      the Rates for Tower A having of 2&3 BHK and tower C having 3BHKs are being charged 10950/ sq.ft., where as Tower D having larger 3BHK, 4BHK & 5BHK with better specifications like imported marble flooring, solid wooden flooring in MB & centralised AC is being charged 110950/ sq.ft.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X