Collapse

Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

L&T is one of the most reputed co. In India. So its the biggest plus point that Altamonte is constructed and Finance by L&T.

Comment

Priyarpit/Altamonde: Please don't go by past reputations & profitability in today's scenario..... L&Ts order books are full.... however they are facing a massive financial crunch. take precautions & safeguard your own interests. Ramlinga Raju's Satyam was also considered a reputable and profitable company....

Comment

Propertywise: you may be right. But the fact is that once u booked your flat in mumbai, you cant have much option. Still i am positive on L&T and Omkar.

Comment

Originally posted by propertywise View Post
          Priyarpit/Altamonde: Please don't go by past reputations & profitability in today's scenario..... L&Ts order books are full.... however they are facing a massive financial crunch. take precautions & safeguard your own interests. Ramlinga Raju's Satyam was also considered a reputable and profitable company....
          Please get your facts right and do some research before writing anything

Comment

Dear Anup,
            Whats the process to join whats app group.

Comment

Priyarpit,

L&T carries out construction for leading developers like Lodha, Omkar and themselves in India. I do not think they would risk it when all the developers are watching L&T reaction to this incident. As I understand, L&T internal assessment of structural report has come ok.

Comment

SMK12345: That's the very thing I am afraid of.... why an internal assessment of structural report and not an external agency.....??? Aren't the buyers/investors worried?????

Comment

There must be some legal procedure for such situation and Govt. Authorities also involve in this. I don't know the reality what's going on... right know we all can hope that everything is ok and construction work will start in normal speed ASAP. But its better to have external assessment with L&T internal assessment. Double check is always good and it will also help to boost investors moral.

Comment

Request from all the members of the forum to update if you are having any knowledge on the current scenario at omkar Altamonte after fire breakout. We all have invested lot of money and heart in this project.

Comment

Hi Priyarpit,
                      sorry for responding u so late, post two more messages to iref forum to get access to personal messages.
                      Last edited January 16 2016, 03:57 AM. Reason: personal information

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X