Collapse

Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

I m sure u mean 'possession'. Well, I think for most of us here, it is the 1st time with omkar so there is no precedent to go by. However, from what we are seeing, it looks like they are more or less on track. Results will soon be out when Tower A gets ready. All of us are keeping a very close eye on this.

Not much clue about Kanakia. Maybe others can answer.

Comment

Funds are coming in omkar 1973 project and “Of the total size of 2.4 million sq ft, we have so far sold around 65% of the project including the bookings of four lakh sq ft we received under the recent offer. Two out of three towers are midway to completion and we are aiming to deliver them in the next year and a half to two years,“
      Piramal Fund to Rs. 1,200 cr in Invest Omkar Project

Comment

hi

Hi Guys,

I have also finalized with Omkar for Tower B.

Can you please add me to your whatsapp group as well.

It is nice to get in touch with all all of you.

Regards,
        Last edited January 16 2016, 04:24 AM. Reason: user's name deleted

Comment

Paresh, what is the total price you got?

Comment

Omkar Gets Tenants' Nod to Redevelop Dhobi Ghat

Comment

Hello All,
              I am new to this site and planning to buy a flat in Tower B. Do you guys have any information on structural damage on the recent fire which happened. The Alta Monte ppl are saying everything is ok but 6-7 hour fire can damage a lot of stuff. any updates?

Comment

Hi, I am near to finalizing a flat in tower C. Would really appreciate if someone has any latest news about the fire incident.
                Regards,

Comment

Hi. I have got the demand notice for 12th slab in D wing

Comment

Hi Munger,

Have you received replies to your questions? Even I'm planning to go for a house in Omkar and looking for one in Tower A (2BHK) if available for resale.

Chirag

Comment

Alta Monte Tower A work..

Hi...

I am also owner of 1 falt in Tower A. But it seems that they are not giving the handover of Tower A as per there schedule...till March 2015 they said that the posession will be in June but now they had shifted to September.

I stay near by Alta Monte and the site is visible from my house...it seems that work is not in full swing for tower A. Still the grill etc are not there in the Balcony and the painting is also not completed , doubt electricity etc is also done or not.

Also we had enquired them last week they said that they had not got the OC as well .

Can i request all the Tower A owner to come up and share there thoughts.

Thanks
                      Romita

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X