Collapse

Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

does anyone has any recent updates about the construction status of Tower B?

Comment

Hi Gaurav18;,

Even I have booked a flat in Tower B, 2 months back, and the estimated possession date informed to me was Dec 2017. I think they are saying this date to everyone but of-course there would be a backlog.
      Last edited May 5 2016, 08:56 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

npkatre; Thanks for your reply. I don't know how they are going to give by 2017. I hope we get it at the earliest.
        Last edited May 7 2016, 11:33 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Gaurav18;, Hope so too!

Btw guys, I have received a notification from Omkar to submit TDS amount for the payments made to them ?
          Regarding this, I had two questions:
          1. Do you guys recommend to consult a tax advisor on how this payment should be done, or should I follow the instructions emailed to me for making this TDS payment using the gov website ?
          2. Is there anyone here who has made the TDS payment. If yes, did you make a one time payment for your entire purchase amount or did you make payments in parts ?

I am kind of novice here, if you think anything mentioned above is incorrect. Please feel free to correct me on it.

Any guidance is highly appreciated !

Thanks !
          Last edited May 8 2016, 03:36 AM. Reason: Tagged a User

Comment

This is a good blog that I thought of sharing for paying TDS on sale of property, in case if you guys haven't seen it.

Click Here

Comment

Hi, a bit of a novice here. In today's time - i.e. May 2016 - is it a better investment to buy a house in the Tower A (as a resale) or is it a better investment to buy in Tower B (and wait till next 2 years).

Comment

hi, I saw some people protesting outside Omkar today. Is anyone aware about this? there were many people gathered..please share some info on this..

Comment

please share some information on this project.. after all the delay in the construction and seeing all these protests etc happening outside omkar creating too much of confusion and panic. CRM and other team members at Omkar are also not giving any clarity on the same. If anyone has any information please share.

Comment

Hi, I spoke to the CRM and asked him, what if I want to exit from the project. He told as per the rules they will deduct 20% of the money I have paid so far. Is it correct? They have not even done the registration as yet, the delay is from there end over and above they are behaving this way. I am totally confused.

Comment

Hi, did anyone found out about the protest happening outside Omkar? I spoke to Omkar official and was told that it is because of the SRA possession. According to them they have given the constructed building to the authorities as per rules and now they have to allot those to the eligible owners. I don't know how true the information is.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X