Collapse

Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

IMO TrevorM; you should go ahead with the registration process because such type of encroachment cases are easily handled and settled outside by the developer.
    Last edited July 5 2016, 11:33 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorM View Post
      With all these developments, is the property we have booked and money paid to builder safe. In this scenario shall we go ahead with Registration if not done yet. Pls suggest.. I'm already booked in Tower C since long.
      @yogeshraja - Your opinion is Very Important.
      TrevorM,

Even I agree with aniketk989 ; and you must go ahead with the registration process. Always do registration first and also pay stamp duty to be on safe side other wise it would be same case as of orbit buyers (Andheri project) if any thing goes wrong with the builder.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...91#post2115691

Max to Max developer will pay penalty to the government or he will give flat to SRA people. Such type of encroachment cases are easily handled and settled outside by the developer.
      Last edited July 5 2016, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yogeshraja View Post
        TrevorM,

Even I agree with aniketk989 ; and you must go ahead with the registration process. Always do registration first and also pay stamp duty to be on safe side other wise it would be same case as of orbit buyers (Andheri project) if any thing goes wrong with the builder.

Max to Max developer will pay penalty to the government or he will give flat to SRA people. Such type of encroachment cases are easily handled and settled outside by the developer.

Thanks Yogeshraja !!

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorM View Post
          With all these developments, is the property we have booked and money paid to builder safe. In this scenario shall we go ahead with Registration if not done yet. Pls suggest.. I'm already booked in Tower C since long.
          @yogeshraja - Your opinion is Very Important.

IMO... This all depends on your risk appetite and also if this is for Investment or End use.

Omkar is known to deal such SRA project issues however such issue resolutions could take very long time so not suitable if looking for End use with possession within 5 years.

Comment

Hi friends, I recently got to know that there is a litigation that has been filed, regarding a dispute going on between the land owner and Omkar Developers in the Mumbai High Court (Suit no. 1758 of 2012). I am also informed that if the High Court orders a stay on the land owner, then the Tower B and Parking Ramp will be affected.

Comment

Hi ,

Can you please share some more details about this case .
              I am not able to find this case on the Mumbai Highcourt Website .
              There is no such case number in 2012 .

Thanks

Comment

Thanks aniketk989;
                Last edited July 9 2016, 12:49 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Originally posted by yogeshraja View Post
                  TrevorM,

Thanks YogeshRaja!!

One more quick & critical query..

If the builder has mentioned a particular month & year as the possession date in the allotment letter but now incorporating 2 years later date in the Registration Agreement citing RERA regulations & challenges. What stand should be taken in such circumstances.... and have someone else come across such situation for Tower C... Pls share !!

Friends! All learned comments/ suggestions are welcome..

Comment

Originally posted by rrane4u21 View Post
                    Hi friends, I recently got to know that there is a litigation that has been filed, regarding a dispute going on between the land owner and Omkar Developers in the Mumbai High Court (Suit no. 1758 of 2012). I am also informed that if the High Court orders a stay on the land owner, then the Tower B and Parking Ramp will be affected.
                    That will be detrimental for the Project as a whole & the amenities.

Comment

Originally posted by rrane4u21 View Post

One case is with Malad (E) WESTERN ZONE - DAILY ORDER -Green Tribunal Case Study

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...state?t=101891

Case report s are in below link

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...47#post2002247

No idea on Mumbai High Court (Suit no. 1758 of 2012) but will sure check on this weekends.
                      Last edited July 8 2016, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X