Collapse

Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 4 2021
1294 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Omkar Alta Monte by Omkar Realtors in Malad East, Mumbai

Whats the current rate going on for 4bhk flats in tower D ? And what they are charging for floor rise ? Rates seem to have fallen Brokers were earlier quoting 15000 and now they are quoting 13500 ?

any information on the maintenance that will be charged ?

Isnt property tax on self occupied property valued at zero ? means no property tax for self occupied property ?
    Last edited January 2 2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• monk4t
      monk4t commented
      Editing a comment
      Whatever maintenance is being levied by the builder presently to you in Tower-D is hog-wash. Tower-A & Tower-C guys were quoted Rs.5/- psf and are now paying / about to pay Rs.10/- psf.

Does anyone have any news on Possession for Tower C. We were told that possession will start by feb for the first 30 floors. Also, Can someone please add me to the Tower C whatsapp group if there's any.

Comment

Originally posted by rajput6460 View Post
      Whats the current rate going on for 4bhk flats in tower D ? And what they are charging for floor rise ? Rates seem to have fallen Brokers were earlier quoting 15000 and now they are quoting 13500 ?

any information on the maintenance that will be charged ?

Isnt property tax on self occupied property valued at zero ? means no property tax for self occupied property ?
      The Annual Rent Value of Self Occupied property is considered zero for Income Tax calculation purpose so that you don't pay Income Tax on notional Income.
      Above has nothing to do with Property Tax payable to BMC.

You pay property tax to BMC based on Capital value calculated by BMC even on self occupied property.

Don't get carried away by Brokers quoting 13.5 most probably it would be marketing gimmick.
      You need to compare total amount payable per Carpet PSF to see if there is any price reduction.
      Last edited February 13 2017, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I am a buyer in Tower B. Please inform me if there is any WhatsApp group for Tower B.

Comment

Hello Everyone. I am planning to buy a 4bhk flat for myself in this project. Been through 20 pages of this discussion but things are still ambiguous at this stage. Dont have heart to read all 99 pages. Can someone give me a brief idea of what's going on at this stage. I am planning to buy only a resale flat in one of the completed buildings and which is ready to possession.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Comment

• rigajo
            rigajo commented
            Editing a comment
            what is the price you are being quoted ?

Originally posted by bothra View Post
          Hello Everyone. I am planning to buy a 4bhk flat for myself in this project. Been through 20 pages of this discussion but things are still ambiguous at this stage. Dont have heart to read all 99 pages. Can someone give me a brief idea of what's going on at this stage. I am planning to buy only a resale flat in one of the completed buildings and which is ready to possession.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
          There are no 4 bhks in completed towers. You can try two 2bhk jodi flats.

Comment

Originally posted by killerspray View Post

There are no 4 bhks in completed towers. You can try two 2bhk jodi flats.
            Thanks for your reply. I am okay with Jodi as well as 4 BHK flats (Resale). Can u throw some light on which building is completed and possession is given to buyers. Many thanks

Comment

Furthermore does it make sense to buy in Alta Monte at this stage of ambiguousness & uncertain future of project?

Comment

• Dimple Jain
                Dimple Jain commented
                Editing a comment
                Project is ready (posession in a 1-2 months). I know CRM of this site, PM me for any help.

• Consumer890
                Consumer890 commented
                Editing a comment
                Do check for OC, they have some legal issue regarding SRA component, OC won't be easy to come by....

I hear the same about OC without which the project becomes risky. Also, prices are falling down everywhere so would like some idea about a price. Can anyone tell me about the carpet to super built up ratio in this project

Comment

Originally posted by bothra View Post
                I hear the same about OC without which the project becomes risky. Also, prices are falling down everywhere so would like some idea about a price. Can anyone tell me about the carpet to super built up ratio in this project
                If investing 4 Cr+ for self use I would anytime go for Freehold land project.

SRA / Leasehold Land projects are generally risky as compare to freehold land projects.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X