Last updated: March 30 2012
7 | Posts
1736 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 BHK Khar Bandra Mumbai Suggestions Please

Hi

I am looking for a 3BHK in Khar/Bandra (minimum 1100 carpet) in a new (less than 8 year old) building. What should I expect to pay. Not looking for under construction too much risk and/or wait time involved.

What should one expect to pay i.e. what are the ongoing rates in the area.

Also do you folks think prices would correct in this area.

Thanks for your responses.

Regards

Re : 3 BHK Khar Bandra Mumbai Suggestions Please

roughly 25000 per sq/ft on superbuilt so approximately 4cr

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan25 View Post
      Hi

I am looking for a 3BHK in Khar/Bandra (minimum 1100 carpet) in a new (less than 8 year old) building. What should I expect to pay. Not looking for under construction too much risk and/or wait time involved.

What should one expect to pay i.e. what are the ongoing rates in the area.

Also do you folks think prices would correct in this area.

Thanks for your responses.

Regards
      Bandra West or Khar west 3BHk in average building resale will be above 5 CR + stamp duty, Registration+Brokrage.
      Last edited March 29 2012, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Price have shot up off late. Brokers indicating due to lack of supply and demand being high for Khar/Bandra.

Prices are ranging from anywhere between 5-7cr for a 3BHK.

Question is would one be buying at the top. How much appreciation should one expect from current levels. My guess would be 5-7% a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan25 View Post
          Price have shot up off late. Brokers indicating due to lack of supply and demand being high for Khar/Bandra.

Prices are ranging from anywhere between 5-7cr for a 3BHK.

Question is would one be buying at the top. How much appreciation should one expect from current levels. My guess would be 5-7% a year.

You making a contradictory statement here "buying at top" and "5-7% a year". The OP should do some SERIOUS market due diligence before jumping into the stagnant ship with that kind of money.

Comment

Originally posted by trubulence View Post
            You making a contradictory statement here "buying at top" and "5-7% a year". The OP should do some SERIOUS market due diligence before jumping into the stagnant ship with that kind of money.
            What I meant was buying at these prices, returns would lag FDs as well as inflation.

Comment

Yea Bandra West rates are easily between 28000 - 35000 in the lanes ( 14th road , 15th road etc ), turner road , pali naka etc .. if you look for carter road , mount mary , bandstand then those are quoting as high as 50,000 - 75000 ...

As regards to price correction I really cant say ... I really doubt the rates will correct unless property prices all over the city fall 35 - 40 % .. Before 2008 recession Bandra west rates were about 18000 - 20000 , During recession they fell to about 12000 - 13000 and now they have jumped all the way to 28000 - 35000 psf ... Since there is not so much space left here I really doubt the rates will tank because everyone is holding on to their flats and want to sell only at the best possible rate ...

Im staying in bandra west and next to my building a flat of 600 sq feet 1 bhk is quoting about 1.80 Cr .. he started off with 2.25cr but has come down to 1.80 .. rates are real steep man ..
              Last edited March 30 2012, 02:20 PM.

Comment

When one wants to be neighbors to the Khans, Kapoors and Tendulkars price drops should be a moot point. Tendulkar didnt spend 50cr on his house with 5-7% appreciation on property. Make money using some other means and then buy your choice apartment/house

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X