Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clarion by Sheth Creators in Borivali, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Clarion by Sheth Creators in Borivali, Mumbai

Last updated: September 2 2020
36 | Posts
15341 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clarion by Sheth Creators in Borivali, Mumbai

    I am surprised why there is no discussion on this forum for Clarion Borivali East (Sheth Builders) The only 1 mention is by abhinav as below:

    " does anyone have information on adjoining Sheth Clarion? I visited the site and it seems 10 floors are completed but 4 are remaining but there is no work going on Clarion. Brokers say that they are concentrating on Grandeur as they plan to give possession for Grandeur in May. Also any idea if Clarion has OC/CC issues – as per broker, top two floor OC is pending and hence they are not constructing those floors ..and if they don’t get clearance, even otherwise they would give possession to rest of the floors within a year. Is it possible to do so? Is it safe buying in Clarion at this moment? "

    Can anyone help me with Clarion urgently. I will highly appreciate. Will this project get delayed indefinitely since there is no permission for top 2 floors. Or will Sheth builders give possession to 10 flors on time.
    Last edited January 11 2017, 12:30 PM.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Clarion by Sheth Creators in Borivali, Mumbai

    which seth builder office do you work in ?

    which seth builder office do you work in ?

    Malad or andheri ?

    the reason i ask this is because Calrion is not even listed on the website as ongoing projects , so the only way people will know is he that person is with seth --owner or he works for seth and i dont think you are the owner , cause he would atleast have borderline common sense... make sense ?



    Originally posted by Sagartalwar12 View Post
    I am surprised why there is no discussion on this forum for Clarion Borivali East (Sheth Builders) The only 1 mention is by abhinav as below:

    " does anyone have information on adjoining Sheth Clarion? I visited the site and it seems 10 floors are completed but 4 are remaining but there is no work going on Clarion. Brokers say that they are concentrating on Grandeur as they plan to give possession for Grandeur in May. Also any idea if Clarion has OC/CC issues – as per broker, top two floor OC is pending and hence they are not constructing those floors ..and if they don’t get clearance, even otherwise they would give possession to rest of the floors within a year. Is it possible to do so? Is it safe buying in Clarion at this moment? "

    Can anyone help me with Clarion urgently. I will highly appreciate. Will this project get delayed indefinitely since there is no permission for top 2 floors. Or will Sheth builders give possession to 10 flors on time.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Clarion by Sheth Creators in Borivali, Mumbai

      Originally posted by biharisux View Post
      which seth builder office do you work in ?

      Malad or andheri ?

      the reason i ask this is because Calrion is not even listed on the website as ongoing projects , so the only way people will know is he that person is with seth --owner or he works for seth and i dont think you are the owner , cause he would atleast have borderline common sense... make sense ?
      Its a simple question.
      I was not expecting such a complicated answer
      I stay in nearby area. I never visited any website for this building. I am sure all those who stay in nearby area and are looking for a house might know about clarion. BTW I think this building is part of Vasant Marvel project. Thanks for your reply - It was very helpful

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Clarion by Sheth Creators in Borivali, Mumbai

        Even I am interested...
        Their site says possession date as May 2011
        ::::Sheth Developers Pvt. Ltd. ::::

        If anyone has more info, please share ...

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Clarion by Sheth Creators in Borivali, Mumbai

          confused

          Originally posted by Abhinav_T View Post
          Its a simple question.
          I was not expecting such a complicated answer
          I stay in nearby area. I never visited any website for this building. I am sure all those who stay in nearby area and are looking for a house might know about clarion. BTW I think this building is part of Vasant Marvel project. Thanks for your reply - It was very helpful
          Now i am really confused , are you Sagartalwar12 or Abhinav_T that proves my point that you are a agent . boss atleast do some due diligence before you post with a different handle and answer with a different handle

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Clarion by Sheth Creators in Borivali, Mumbai

            Sorry
            I am new this forum
            Not so comfortable with site

            I need urgent help with this
            But in hurry posted in wrong page - since there was no separate thread for clarion. Did not know how to delete that comment (and start new thread) Did not know if now I could start a new thread or will that amount to duplication - and hence my new thread being rejected by admin. Since i needed help imidiately, used a new id.

            biharisux!
            If you cannot give me helpful replies, maybe dont reply.
            I can do without your useless replies.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Clarion by Sheth Creators in Borivali, Mumbai

              I remember Visiting Clarion around 2 yrs ago and know someone who has booked a flat there, i think that space was suppose to be for some amenities or another premium tower like Grandeur but during the peak of the recession they decided to build (in a way) flats which would provide immediate cash for this project, thats where clarion came in with smaller specs and less frills.

              I know this for a fact that there have been serious delays for Grandeur and even more for Clarion.

              Dont know the legalities of the issues, pending approvals etc, but one thing for sure that like any other property in Mumbai, the appreciation for this one also has been exponential within the last 2 years.

              I have seen Grandeur lately from a distance, looks good, but dont know the construction quality, etc.
              Last edited April 5 2012, 04:01 PM.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Clarion by Sheth Creators in Borivali, Mumbai

                You are new to this forum -- oh ok

                boss if you read between the lines I have given you good advice , i have adviced you not to think that people in this forum are stupid ..


                Originally posted by Abhinav_T View Post
                Sorry
                I am new this forum
                Not so comfortable with site

                I need urgent help with this
                But in hurry posted in wrong page - since there was no separate thread for clarion. Did not know how to delete that comment (and start new thread) Did not know if now I could start a new thread or will that amount to duplication - and hence my new thread being rejected by admin. Since i needed help imidiately, used a new id.

                biharisux!
                If you cannot give me helpful replies, maybe dont reply.
                I can do without your useless replies.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Clarion by Sheth Creators in Borivali, Mumbai

                  Sheth developer Victim

                  Hello all,
                  I've booked a flat in clarion(Vasant Marvel) at borivali(E) around 3 years back. At the begining of sale they had planned for 12 storey building. But after the property prices shooted up , they extended it to 14 storey in order to tap into the booming realty market.Now the situation is that the construction is totally halted for clarion and reason given by the management is, lack of proper approvals from BMC for extra 2 floors.For new buyers, I'd strongly recommend not to fall in their trap as they are planning to fund the existing construction (Granduer) with this money which has been under construction for more than 5 years.
                  I'd also like to know whether is anyone who has booked the flat in clarion project. Please get in touch with me , so that we can form an association and fight back.You can get in touch with me
                  Last edited July 11 2012, 04:06 PM. Reason: Personal information deleted

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Clarion by Sheth Creators in Borivali, Mumbai

                    Me too facing the same problem. fell into a trap of Sheth.
                    I called up builder and he said it is going to take some time to complete the project.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X