Ongoing Rates for 3 BHK in Lokhandwala Mumbai

Last updated: April 17 2012
8 | Posts
2113 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ongoing Rates for 3 BHK in Lokhandwala Mumbai

I have 3BHK (1414SF carpet) in Lokhandwala near oshiwara Mumbai, What are the current rates going in neighborhood ??

Re : Ongoing Rates for 3 BHK in Lokhandwala Mumbai

Originally posted by Sanjay715 View Post
    I have 3BHK (1414SF carpet) in Lokhandwala near oshiwara Mumbai, What are the current rates going in neighborhood ??
    Lokhandwala inside you may ask for 2CR but may not find a buyer. one needs to know if furnished or unfurnished and the location is back road of lokhandwala or before entry to Lokhandwala or Oshiwara side near to Tarapore Towers or near to XYZ? Lokhandwala inside rates are less as people prefer to buy on link road and want to move out of Lokhandwala . At this time it will be very difficult to sell any flat that is about 1 Cr and people are not buying. Lokhandwala, Oshiwara, Goregaon west, Malad west are all over priced and no buyers at this time.

Comment

I am looking to buy a 3 BHK in or around Lokhandwala. I was net rested in imperial heights but the paperwork didn't go well with my solicitor. Am sure there are no buyers. The rates are so exorbitant

Comment

I agree. Just bargain hard and give an offer of 40% less then quoted price with a carrot to close the deal in 1 week. In all likelyhood you will get it at 25% of the initial price. I almost bought one few months with similar tactics ago but backed out due to travel reasons. I was able to get the seller accept 1.5 cr for a 2.1 Cr flat. There were absolutely no buyers at 2.1cr

Comment

Ramesh, sleep better and possibly you might get it for FREEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have an EMI-free nights sleep as my house in Mumbai is paid off. Even though people says I can get 2cr(20k a sq/ft) for it, when I put it on the market. the max quote i got was 1.4cr and that too there is no guarantee of closing it. When I was in India in Dec I sold another investment property in Pune a 10% discount (at 5500 per sq-ft. deal closed in 1 week) and put the money in FD. At 9.25% I am generating 10L/year risk free. With a 3 year lockin I have my annual expenses paid off just by the corpus. Now tell me if I sleep well or not. Frankly speaking Oshiwara is a congested area and not worth staying in. I will sell and put the money in the bank if the home is loan-free. If you have an EMI you are paying fat sums towards interest which is not worth it. Swallow your ego and look at the investment objectively. I have discussed in another thread, Gujju and marwari business men are out of the market. I know several who have invested in Surat, Baroda, Ahmedabad and Jaipur. When gujju's invest the whole caste follows.In fact the flat I saw was owned by marwadi who was leaving town and going to kolhapur
            Last edited April 16 2012, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slakdawala View Post
              I am looking to buy a 3 BHK in or around Lokhandwala. I was net rested in imperial heights but the paperwork didn't go well with my solicitor. Am sure there are no buyers. The rates are so exorbitant
              If this is the Imperial Heights by Wadhwa, would you be kind enough to elaborate as to what in the paperwork was objected to by your solicitor.

This is one of the buildings on my shortlist and so would be interested in knowing. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rameshyahoo View Post
                I have an EMI-free nights sleep as my house in Mumbai is paid off. Even though people says I can get 2cr(20k a sq/ft) for it, when I put it on the market. the max quote i got was 1.4cr and that too there is no guarantee of closing it. When I was in India in Dec I sold another investment property in Pune a 10% discount (at 5500 per sq-ft. deal closed in 1 week) and put the money in FD. At 9.25% I am generating 10L/year risk free.

With a 3 year lockin I have my annual expenses paid off just by the corpus. Now tell me if I sleep well or not.
                Frankly speaking Oshiwara is a congested area and not worth staying in.
                ----***** Oshiwara Link Road (from Adarsh Nagar Signal to Meera Tower is not a bad area and one cant buy 2BHK easily in that area as nobody is selling) it depends what part of Oshiwara you are staying. 2BHk in Oshiwara on link Road and Road touch building are not available. Area near to to Oshiwara Police station or Merra tower or link road or Shree ji resturent is not bad area.
                I will sell and put the money in the bank if the home is loan-free. If you have an EMI you are paying fat sums towards interest which is not worth it. Swallow your ego and look at the investment objectively. I have discussed in another thread, Gujju and marwari business men are out of the market. I know several who have invested in Surat, Baroda, Ahmedabad and Jaipur. When gujju's invest the whole caste follows.In fact the flat I saw was owned by marwadi who was leaving town and going to kolhapur
                ------

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X