City of Joy by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund West, Mumbai

Last updated: March 11 2017
44 | Posts
17597 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City of Joy by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund West, Mumbai

Does anyone know if the "City of Joy" development in Mulund by Nirmal builders comes under the Forest Land issue?

Thanks.
    Last edited January 9 2017, 11:36 AM.

Re : City of Joy by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund West, Mumbai

Nirmal City of Joy in Mulund

The City of Joy project by Nirmal in Mulund does not come under forest land issue but for reasons not forthcoming from Nitmal, phase II of this project is already delayed by 1 year and completion date even though promised as end of 2008 looks elusive.

Comment

whatever be the matter, it is responsibility of builder to make sure that all paperwork is complete and then only start duping customer.

I am unfortunate guy who purchase flat 3.5 years back and still waiting for possession after delay of 2.5 years. all owners are frustrated to heart attached.
      so suggestion is not to trust nirmal guys..anymore..

D

Comment

Dear friend,

Learning from your experience of over 3.5 years waiting still to get the flat, I feel, better to go in for a ready or almost ready flat, subject to all approvals being in place, even at a little higher rate.

ks2071746

Comment

Nir-Mall Lifestyles

My friend purchased a house in nirmal lifestyles almost 7 years ago and is still to get his papers and society formation to be done thanks to the forest land issue. However there is no problem with City of joy..The main issue is with the builder himself...tall promises very bad delivery schedule pls factor in atleast 2-3 years of delay in getting your possession. So decided not to go in for the project plus it is very heavily priced and you will have to minimum spend 6-7 lakhs to make the house livable (with very very basic interior work) its only good to visit his mall and then sleep peacefully in some other building.

Comment

Nirmal Life style City Joy Problems

DO NOT TRUST THIS BUILER. I have invested money in this project in 2004, and have been offered possesion only this month.The building work is still going on, the various ameneties promised will take another 2-3 years to become availble. More over, now the builder is putting atrocious conditions on the old buyers for giving the possesion (that the conveyence could be delayed beyond 10 years). I am cursing myself for putting money here and advising others not to get cheated. THIS GUY IS a BIG TIME CHEATER and for this has turnedout to be a CITY OF WOES

Comment

what is the present status of Thrill & Triumph building in City of Joy, earlier Builder was saying for possesion in dec 2012 , now he is saying dec 2015.

Comment

I have booked a flat in April 2009 and have the same problem, they are not giving an end date to the project at all, would appreciate if someone can help with the latest update?

Comment

construction of Triumph is only 12 th floor in last 4 years , I think by this pace , he will complete project only in 2020.

Comment

Triumph and Thrill

Hi,

Does anyone know if Nirmal is keen to complete this project. This has been in making for last 4 years and I cant see any work been done in last 6 months. There is no scope of completing this project even in 2017. Moreover they have been announcing various projects across Mumbai , Thane and Kalyan......I cant dare to think the state of these new launches and date for completion....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X