Collapse

City of Joy by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund West, Mumbai

Last updated: March 11 2017
42 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : City of Joy by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund West, Mumbai

Hi, I have been searching 2 bhk in central subrb from last 6 month my broker told me abt Nirmal US OPEN they have a scheme where they are offering 2BHK at the price of 8843 just wanted to know is it a safe bet to invest in NIRMAL This is for end use and i was told possesion will b after 2.5 years.building is 60% completed.I have been to lot of thread on NIRMAL and it sounds like they are not good on givn possesion on time.Please advice

Comment

Construction for 2 buildings Thrill and Triumph is delayed for 3 years as of now, expecting more!!. So US open has no scope for the next 5 to 6 years at least. Take a look at the builders reputation in various blogs. Go for a smaller flat if required, but ready ones.

Comment

Anyone has any idea as to what construction work going on in the City of Joy? Are any buildings being constructed or will the people's invested money drain down the nallah next to the project?

Comment

I have booked the flat in triumph in April 2008 and was builder promised to deliver the project in Dec 2012, at present the project is not even 30% complete. Since last 8 months builder has not requested for the payment as per the floor rise. Recently I spoke to the builder recently, blaming BMC he mentioned that they receive the approval for construction after every 10-12 floors, and they have not received the approval this time. This might be true, as when I booked Triumph was 34 floor building, and now the building is 36 floor on paper. Builder might have been caught by BMC officials after collapse of Mumbra building last year, and have halted the further construction. As per my understandind this project might extend upto 2017 or further. This builder is a big time cheat, who ever have booked in project of City of joy, or any other Nirmal life style projects should get together and visit their office with media. The lesson has to be taught to the builder. I will open the Facebook account against the builder and provide you all guys the link in my next post , so that we can get together.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilu mumbai View Post
            I have booked the flat in triumph in April 2008 and was builder promised to deliver the project in Dec 2012, at present the project is not even 30% complete. Since last 8 months builder has not requested for the payment as per the floor rise. Recently I spoke to the builder recently, blaming BMC he mentioned that they receive the approval for construction after every 10-12 floors, and they have not received the approval this time. This might be true, as when I booked Triumph was 34 floor building, and now the building is 36 floor on paper. Builder might have been caught by BMC officials after collapse of Mumbra building last year, and have halted the further construction. As per my understandind this project might extend upto 2017 or further. This builder is a big time cheat, who ever have booked in project of City of joy, or any other Nirmal life style projects should get together and visit their office with media. The lesson has to be taught to the builder. I will open the Facebook account against the builder and provide you all guys the link in my next post , so that we can get together.

I am facing similar issues with this builder in lifestyle city Kalyan project. He has CC only till 7th floor and he has constructed upto 10th floor and demanding payments for the same. When I asked for the CC for the higher floors he said the same will be given to you at the time of OC. Why is he not transparent like other big builders are?

When I refused to pay he sent me a interest letter for the delayed period. He is a big time cheat. Without providing the documents he wants the payments.

Please stay away from Nirmal.

Comment

Nirmal COJ

Hi,

Looks like the construction Nirmal COJ and US open is not going to start any where soon. The builder and his cronies still insists they still have to receive CC from the dept to restart work. And they insist that this issue is being faced by all builders in Mumbai.

The work was stopped sometime in Feb 2013. In next couple of months it would be 1 year after the work has stopped.

I cant believe that in entire Mumbai the construction has come to standstill for want of CC other than Nirmal.

There is some kind of hidden agenda here............

Comment

Recently heard that , there is raid o It dept on Nirmal , i dont know , when the construction of Triumph will get completed , Triumph has complted floor upto only 12 th floor , waiting for let for Feb 2013.

Comment

Mr Vinod and Mr pralhad are saying that work will start in jan 2014 for triumph , any update

Comment

latest Update ,Triumph will not start till next april 2014. Builder yet to receive permission

Comment

Next they say Sept 14

Me too suffering at the hands of Nirmal by booking in Thrill, with already paid around 60% of the agreement value and no sight of any progress. Did you guys already paid the VAT amount? These guys keep harassing for this payment without any confirmation on when the construction will start, one says June then July and now someone says Sept 14. If the project is not getting completed anytime do we suicide by paying again additional amounts?

Lets keep this post alive for our hard earned money.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X