Does anyone know if the "City of Joy" development in Mulund by Nirmal builders comes under the Forest Land issue?

Thanks.
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Recently heard that , there is raid o It dept on Nirmal , i dont know , when the construction of Triumph will get completed , Triumph has complted floor upto only 12 th floor , waiting for let for Feb 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Vinod and Mr pralhad are saying that work will start in jan 2014 for triumph , any update
    CommentQuote
  • latest Update ,Triumph will not start till next april 2014. Builder yet to receive permission
    CommentQuote
  • Next they say Sept 14

Me too suffering at the hands of Nirmal by booking in Thrill, with already paid around 60% of the agreement value and no sight of any progress. Did you guys already paid the VAT amount? These guys keep harassing for this payment without any confirmation on when the construction will start, one says June then July and now someone says Sept 14. If the project is not getting completed anytime do we suicide by paying again additional amounts?

Lets keep this post alive for our hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • This really looks like a big scams...me too alongwith my brother booked a flat in triumph (mulund) in 2009 and was told it will be ready by 2012 - 2013 , however looking at the current scenario even 2017 does'nt look anywhere near.
    Is any one aware whether any legal complaint being filed against builder for this scam ?? This is really a mental harassment !!

keeping the finger crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I have booked flat in Triumph , But from Feb 13 there is absolutely no progress , I am very much worried
    CommentQuote
  • can u suggest next course of action or only wait and watch is in our hand
    CommentQuote
  • Reading this only can understand that it is not CITY OF JOY for buyers.
    Very sad.Again we are back to one point.
    Never go in for u/c projects.Joy can become tears
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for keeping this post alive, we must come together to fight against this Builder. How can we share contact details so that we all are in touch and take some serious action.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, I booked a Flat @Thrill in 2009 and have no clue if and when i would get the possession. Work has now started and they have started asking for almost payments of 2 slabs every month (tha last one was for 18th Slab in Thrill). The builder sends demand letters even without obtaining the architect completion certficate + doesnt provide any clarity on slabwise completion milestones or the monetary compensation that they should provide to us for the incessant delays. This is completely illegal. Is there any group where all of us can be connected and could jointly discuss our issues / concerns and take steps accordingly? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

I booked a Flat @Thrill (City of Joy project, Nirmal Lifestyle, Mulund) in 2009!

It is Feb 2015 now and I still don't have any clue if and when i would get the possession. Work was stopped for many months / years and has now suddenly started and they have started asking for payments of 2 slabs every month (the last one was for 18th Slab in Thrill). The builder sends demand letters even without obtaining or providing any architect completion certficate + doesnt provide any clarity on slabwise completion milestones or the monetary compensation that they should provide to us for the incessant delays. Behaviour from their staff is extremely rude, cheap and non professional. This is completely illegal!

Is there any group where all of us can be connected and could jointly discuss our issues / concerns and take steps accordingly?

You could connect with me. Lets come together and take collective action / voice our concerns appropriately. Thanks.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Thrill, City of Joy, Nirmal Lifestyle, Mulund

Friends,

I booked a Flat @Thrill (City of Joy project, Nirmal Lifestyle, Mulund) in 2009!

It is Feb 2015 now and I still don't have any clue if and when i would get the possession. Work was stopped for many months / years and has now suddenly started and they have started asking for payments of 2 slabs every month (the last one was for 18th Slab in Thrill). The builder sends demand letters even without obtaining or providing any architect completion certficate + doesnt provide any clarity on slabwise completion milestones or the monetary compensation that they should provide to us for the incessant delays. Behaviour from their staff is extremely rude, cheap and non professional. This is completely illegal!

Is there any group where all of us can be connected and could jointly discuss our issues / concerns and take steps accordingly?

You could connect with me on vijayppawar@.com. Lets come together and take collective action / voice our concerns appropriately. Thanks.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

You could connect with me on vijayppawar .com. Lets come together and take collective action / voice our concerns appropriately. Thanks.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

You could connect with me on vijayppawar at g m a i l c o m. Lets come together and take collective action / voice our concerns appropriately. Thanks.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry about the hassles that you are facing. I had also had to bear with the same non-professional behavior from the staff when I was taking the possession in Polaris, 2 year back. Once they have your money, they are least bothered to attend to you and your queries.

In short, stay far far away from Nirmal. The quality is the most substandard.

Just a rant against Nirmal I suppose. But I hope people will think twice and act wise while dealing and investing with Nirmal in their launches or pre-launches.
    CommentQuote