Collapse

City of Joy by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund West, Mumbai

Last updated: March 11 2017
44 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : City of Joy by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund West, Mumbai

This really looks like a big scams...me too alongwith my brother booked a flat in triumph (mulund) in 2009 and was told it will be ready by 2012 - 2013 , however looking at the current scenario even 2017 does'nt look anywhere near.
    Is any one aware whether any legal complaint being filed against builder for this scam ?? This is really a mental harassment !!

keeping the finger crossed.

Comment

Even I have booked flat in Triumph , But from Feb 13 there is absolutely no progress , I am very much worried

Comment

can u suggest next course of action or only wait and watch is in our hand

Comment

Reading this only can understand that it is not CITY OF JOY for buyers.
          Very sad.Again we are back to one point.
          Never go in for u/c projects.Joy can become tears

Comment

Thanks for keeping this post alive, we must come together to fight against this Builder. How can we share contact details so that we all are in touch and take some serious action.

Comment

Friends, I booked a Flat @Thrill in 2009 and have no clue if and when i would get the possession. Work has now started and they have started asking for almost payments of 2 slabs every month (tha last one was for 18th Slab in Thrill). The builder sends demand letters even without obtaining the architect completion certficate + doesnt provide any clarity on slabwise completion milestones or the monetary compensation that they should provide to us for the incessant delays. This is completely illegal. Is there any group where all of us can be connected and could jointly discuss our issues / concerns and take steps accordingly? Thanks.

Comment

Friends,

I booked a Flat @Thrill (City of Joy project, Nirmal Lifestyle, Mulund) in 2009!

It is Feb 2015 now and I still don't have any clue if and when i would get the possession. Work was stopped for many months / years and has now suddenly started and they have started asking for payments of 2 slabs every month (the last one was for 18th Slab in Thrill). The builder sends demand letters even without obtaining or providing any architect completion certficate + doesnt provide any clarity on slabwise completion milestones or the monetary compensation that they should provide to us for the incessant delays. Behaviour from their staff is extremely rude, cheap and non professional. This is completely illegal!

Is there any group where all of us can be connected and could jointly discuss our issues / concerns and take steps accordingly?

You could connect with me. Lets come together and take collective action / voice our concerns appropriately. Thanks.

Regards.
                Last edited April 8 2015, 11:18 AM. Reason: personal info

Comment

Thrill, City of Joy, Nirmal Lifestyle, Mulund

Friends,

I booked a Flat @Thrill (City of Joy project, Nirmal Lifestyle, Mulund) in 2009!

It is Feb 2015 now and I still don't have any clue if and when i would get the possession. Work was stopped for many months / years and has now suddenly started and they have started asking for payments of 2 slabs every month (the last one was for 18th Slab in Thrill). The builder sends demand letters even without obtaining or providing any architect completion certficate + doesnt provide any clarity on slabwise completion milestones or the monetary compensation that they should provide to us for the incessant delays. Behaviour from their staff is extremely rude, cheap and non professional. This is completely illegal!

Is there any group where all of us can be connected and could jointly discuss our issues / concerns and take steps accordingly?

You could connect with me on vijayppawar@.com. Lets come together and take collective action / voice our concerns appropriately. Thanks.

Regards.

Comment

Friends,

You could connect with me on vijayppawar .com. Lets come together and take collective action / voice our concerns appropriately. Thanks.

Regards.

Comment

Friends,

You could connect with me on vijayppawar at g m a i l c o m. Lets come together and take collective action / voice our concerns appropriately. Thanks.

Regards.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X