Collapse

City of Joy by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund West, Mumbai

Last updated: March 11 2017
42 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : City of Joy by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund West, Mumbai

Sorry about the hassles that you are facing. I had also had to bear with the same non-professional behavior from the staff when I was taking the possession in Polaris, 2 year back. Once they have your money, they are least bothered to attend to you and your queries.

In short, stay far far away from Nirmal. The quality is the most substandard.

Just a rant against Nirmal I suppose. But I hope people will think twice and act wise while dealing and investing with Nirmal in their launches or pre-launches.
    Last edited by Malvish; July 9 2015, 05:47 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Hi, Akshay here. Have you opened the Facebook account against the builder? Please send me the link for the same.
      I am also one of you, who have invested in Nirmal Kalyan project.
      Last edited by Malvish; July 9 2015, 05:43 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor 1234 View Post
        Construction for 2 buildings Thrill and Triumph is delayed for 3 years as of now, expecting more!!. So US open has no scope for the next 5 to 6 years at least. Take a look at the builders reputation in various blogs. Go for a smaller flat if required, but ready ones.
        Dear Sir - There is a group of nearly 200 members if Triumph n Thrill on WhatsApp. You can register there and become a formal member if their Asscn that us getting registered shortly.
        Last edited by Malvish; August 22 2016, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• guddu2
          guddu2 commented
          Editing a comment
          how to join this WhatsApp group?

Thrill n Triumph

Those desirous of joining an active WhatsApp group with nearly 200 members if TnT may join there. Their formal Asscn registration is under way.
        Last edited by MANOJa; August 21 2016, 05:18 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

• guddu2
          guddu2 commented
          Editing a comment
          how to join this WhatsApp group? is there any number to contact?

Originally posted by anup1500 View Post
        This really looks like a big scams...me too alongwith my brother booked a flat in triumph (mulund) in 2009 and was told it will be ready by 2012 - 2013 , however looking at the current scenario even 2017 does'nt look anywhere near.
        Is any one aware whether any legal complaint being filed against builder for this scam ?? This is really a mental harassment !!

keeping the finger crossed.
        You may like to contact the WhatsApp group comprising some 200 members of T and T bldgs.

Comment

What rates are they quoting now?

Comment

Personal Information
            Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X