Hii there,
I have created a Group specially for users who have bought an Apartment in Royal Palms, Mumbai http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/groups/ruby-isles-royal-palms-mumbai.html Please join if you like to and forward the link to other people too who have invested there. This way we can be on the same page .

Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • have you got possesion yet?
    CommentQuote
  • No, I have not got possesion yet Jazzy.
    CommentQuote
  • where is this project located?
    CommentQuote
  • Great to see this thread starboy786
    Long time ... I am back on this site. Current status of ruby isle 20 floors done. Plumbing and tiling in progress. Lift work pending. Estimated possession is mar 2013... Which may be further delayed.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the latest with ruby isle and possesion?
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one tell me any updates of royal palm??? I am planning to buy a property in royal palm....
    CommentQuote
  • I can see multiple threads on royal palms having come up recently on the forum - this project has been on sale for the past 6-7 years and still residential and commercials have not been sold out. There are always various options advertised by builder with lower rate, extended payment period, emi etc., but this is actually a very far off location on the aarey road and facilites within the complex are not yet fully self service.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Jvrush, I have bought a 3 BHK in a new building known as Ruby Isles in ROYAL PALMS, Goregaon (east)and I will be getting possesion in next 3 months. The building is almost completed now and thats the best value for money, keeping in mind the area is very much within Mumbai and not in Thane or Navi Mumbai.
    I also wanted to stress the fact that all property is legal and SBI sanctions bank loans too. You can ask anyone who has bought a property in Royal Palms like me. The demand is so much that all the 300 apartments in Ruby Isles Building are already sold out since a year back. I wanted to buy an extra Condo but i could not.

Its a very sad thing that people like the one posting above me, 'rsrsin, who have not even bought any property in Royal Palms, feel free to voice their opinion based on rumours and assumptions. Its true that the facilities are not upto the mark but where else you can bouy a 2 BHK in an area like Goregaon and that too within 45 lacs ??
    CommentQuote
  • Hey thank you so much
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, what is the status and experience now? Can one buy now?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote