Hello

Im Sebastian Andrade. Im looking for property that is connected by the eastern express highway. It doesnt matter where or how close or far it is to the nearest railway station, except that im looking at a 2-2 and half hour drive away from bandra on any working day. I have checked out a couple of developers in Neral but wasnt very interested.

Im looking at this as a first home more than a holiday home or an investment.

I would appreciate suggestions and advice from members with the following....

1) Land about 2-4 acres where i can build a house and also grow trees and/or vegetables etc, besides building an animal shelter (personal desire and no connection to forming an NGO or whatsoever). Also if anyone is aware of any rules for building an animal shelter on a private property.

2) the land doesnt necessarily have to be in, or close to any well known place like khandala or karjat or matheran etc. As long as the electricity and water supply is available.

3) Individual private property and not under any builder or developer.
(The reason being that i prefer being able to freely do as i please on my land rather than confirm to a society or developer rules since i may have a problem keeping stray animals in a developer built colony.)

4) I have a one room flat 275 sq ft. in citizens cooperative housing colony Naigaon east. I would like to know what is an approximate selling rate i could get for it.

Thank you all for going thru my post

Cheers!!
Sebastian
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • similar interest

Hi,
    I have similar intention and am looking for place too... would be great if someone who has done it because it s not normal for many people.

If anyone with similar intention or experience please inform/suggest/guide.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Search in Airoli near DAV school.
    CommentQuote
  • The place is next to the bridge when you go from Mulund to Airoli.
    CommentQuote
  • aeroli - isn't it navi mumbai

Hi,
    thanks for writing.

Airoli - isn't that in the middle of the city of navi mumbai - well developed with concrete jungle around. I might be wrong as I have just passed by but never visited airoli. can you please elaborate what is it like there?

Do you live the same lifestyle? I want green - peace-ful lifestyle.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • If I would write long, my post woudnt be visible.
    CommentQuote
  • Airoli is the first station after Thane on Harbour line. Go straight towardfs the bridge from Wockhardt, mulund. Cross the bridge. Airoli Starts.
    CommentQuote
  • Go for Sector 17-18-19. You will find good land for buying.
    CommentQuote
  • Also try Sector 10. There are a lot of plots vacant in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Some of my posts are not visible due to some issues with this forum here. When Mods will approve, they will appear.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sebastian_Andrade
    Hello

Im Sebastian Andrade. Im looking for property that is connected by the eastern express highway. It doesnt matter where or how close or far it is to the nearest railway station, except that im looking at a 2-2 and half hour drive away from bandra on any working day. I have checked out a couple of developers in Neral but wasnt very interested.

Im looking at this as a first home more than a holiday home or an investment.

I would appreciate suggestions and advice from members with the following....

1) Land about 2-4 acres where i can build a house and also grow trees and/or vegetables etc, besides building an animal shelter (personal desire and no connection to forming an NGO or whatsoever). Also if anyone is aware of any rules for building an animal shelter on a private property.

2) the land doesnt necessarily have to be in, or close to any well known place like khandala or karjat or matheran etc. As long as the electricity and water supply is available.

3) Individual private property and not under any builder or developer.
    (The reason being that i prefer being able to freely do as i please on my land rather than confirm to a society or developer rules since i may have a problem keeping stray animals in a developer built colony.)

4) I have a one room flat 275 sq ft. in citizens cooperative housing colony Naigaon east. I would like to know what is an approximate selling rate i could get for it.

Thank you all for going thru my post

Cheers!!
    Sebastian

Han
    you idea is fantastic , i belive in the same idea and tried to find a piece of land also ,the problem i faced was i need a farming back ground to buy a agriculture land and cultivate it ,also i found it very difficult to deal with local people and the brokers in that area ,i talked to many people and found many storys of people takeing advance or token form many people just on the name of bringing the 7/12 utara from the Talati office and never return back .it is reaaly very difficult to find a good piece of land with clear title. i am looking for such land in betwenn panvel to khopoli .or between panvel to Alibag ,,, if some oen intrested in JV most welcome
    CommentQuote
  • I would be interested in buying some agricultural land as well. Always wanted to have a farm house. Anywhere between Panvel and Uran would be good. Probably some advise on what documentation to check for, and how to go about finding the land and buying would be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • this type of land u will get in vagni its after badlapur,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this year only i bought this land 3000sqft,,,,,if u want i can give the contact number of that broker
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    this type of land u will get in vagni its after badlapur,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this year only i bought this land 3000sqft,,,,,if u want i can give the contact number of that broker

Surya,
    Could you please provide more info about your purchase at Vagni. I would be interested if it sound good.

Let me know,
    Thanks,

nisars
    CommentQuote