Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Information on the Construction of Malwani / Evershine Nagar Bridge?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Any Information on the Construction of Malwani / Evershine Nagar Bridge?

Last updated: June 26 2013
11 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Any Information on the Construction of Malwani / Evershine Nagar Bridge?

Originally posted by vyerth View Post
    I visited Malwani, very difficult to appraoch/connectivity Mhada of malwani. The traffic congestion is aweful.

lots of barren land and creek around.
    I want to know
    Is this any good place to live?
    are mosquitoes trouble post monsoon?
    Is the bridge coming up? (I heard that there is a bridge being built connecting evershine with malwani) can anyone second it please.

May be it is what Versova was 25 years ago. Can anyone advise if it is any good place to go and spend money on.

1BHK is costing around 29Lakh. is that a good buy for the place?

Thanks
    It is not a developed area like any other suburbs - there are large pockets of slums all around and more importantly there is not much of focus of infra development there. The local elected members also dont seem to be bothered too much as if the area develops and there are more affluent inhabitation they will find it difficult to manage their own agenda.

Investments from govt on bridges, flyovers etc., has taken a backseat due to various reasons and this will not go away anytime soon.

Investing in flats there is less opportunitistic as compared to paying some premium and investing in better areas in Malad itself. The returns, rentals, appreciation etc., will be much better and less of a tension

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X