Collapse

Last updated: December 4 2013
24 | Posts
444 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Readers,

Do you have any information on the Construction of a bridge between Malwani / Evershine Nagar. A lot of buildings have come up in a short span of time. There are rumors that Raheja have purchased a lot of land and holding to it. I have heard that there are atlease 3 connecting roads / bridges proposed for Malwani from Lokhandwala, Versova, Toyota Showroom, etc.

The prices in this area have increased from Rs 2555 per sq. ft. in March 2007 to Rs 4500 per sq. ft in July 2008.

Will this areas see more increases or no in the near future? Pleas give your views.

Thanks,
    Concerned Resident
    Rs 10,000 - Rs 15,000
    9.09%
    Rs 7,000 - Rs 10,000
    18.18%
    Rs 5,000 - Rs 7,000
    42.42%
    Rs 2500 - Rs 5,000
    30.30%
    Thanks & Regards
    akazi

Re : Location : Malwani / Evershine Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai

The current rate quoted to me is Rs 4000 for under construction and 4500 for ready possession.. Has the rate gone down?

Comment

Malvani is the best place in mumbai to buy a decent flat with proper society. I have been to many places in Mumbai before I bought 1. The rates are sky high all over mumbai. Just 10 minutes away from Malvani you wont get anything less than Rs 7500. If you are getting a ready posession flat for Rs 4500 per se feet then its is decend offer. I bought a under construction flat with a good builder (good history within Malvani) for Rs 4100 per sq feet.
      Last edited March 2 2010, 02:25 AM.

Comment

can you share the builders name

gainvaidya can you share the builders name as given your postings in past you would have thoroughly checked on the builder and other documents

Comment

Mr Gainvaidya,
          could u pls share the builder's n projects name? and is it a 100% cheque payment?

Comment

ok we are ready to compensate you for ur work

ok we are ready to compensate you for ur hardwork in researching properties wht say mumbai2010 I am talking about gainvaidya
            Last edited April 20 2015, 12:24 PM. Reason: font

Comment

i agree with boldm28

Comment

Originally posted by boldm28 View Post
                ok we are ready to compensate you for ur hardwork in researching properties wht say mumbai2010 I am talking about gainvaidya
                Relax guys .... There are few new contruction on 8th main... on Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Rd, Malvani ... There are more than 1 builder developing... You need to do some leg work... And yes there are some builder who are happy to take 100% white money.....

Happy searching.....

Comment

i have visited under construction projects in that area. the broker also showed me resale flats, but said in under construction we wud hv to give 60-40 so i decided against that area.. if u cud pls share the name of the project it wud be of gr8 help to me and everyone on the forum

Comment

I would suggest not to invest in newly under construction which has just started.. rather invest in project which are at least 80% complete which is better. Apart from that invest in the project where the builder has good history...

Some project I know are Bella Casa and Vinayaka Regency(nearly complete) both complete about 80% and the builder has good history so far...
                    There are more on that road but you will have to do the research.

Another suggestion... Always get your property registered and keep visiting the site and keep in touch with the builder....

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X