Sort by :
Filter by :
- The current rate quoted to me is Rs 4000 for under construction and 4500 for ready possession.. Has the rate gone down?CommentQuote0Flag
- Malvani is the best place in mumbai to buy a decent flat with proper society. I have been to many places in Mumbai before I bought 1. The rates are sky high all over mumbai. Just 10 minutes away from Malvani you wont get anything less than Rs 7500. If you are getting a ready posession flat for Rs 4500 per se feet then its is decend offer. I bought a under construction flat with a good builder (good history within Malvani) for Rs 4100 per sq feet.CommentQuote0Flag
- can you share the builders name
gainvaidya can you share the builders name as given your postings in past you would have thoroughly checked on the builder and other documentsCommentQuote0Flag
- Mr Gainvaidya,
could u pls share the builder's n projects name? and is it a 100% cheque payment?CommentQuote0Flag
- ok we are ready to compensate you for ur work
ok we are ready to compensate you for ur hardwork in researching properties wht say mumbai2010 I am talking about gainvaidyaCommentQuote0Flag
- i agree with boldm28CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by boldm28ok we are ready to compensate you for ur hardwork in researching properties wht say mumbai2010 I am talking about gainvaidya
Relax guys :).... There are few new contruction on 8th main... on Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Rd, Malvani ... There are more than 1 builder developing... You need to do some leg work... And yes there are some builder who are happy to take 100% white money.....
- i have visited under construction projects in that area. the broker also showed me resale flats, but said in under construction we wud hv to give 60-40 so i decided against that area.. if u cud pls share the name of the project it wud be of gr8 help to me and everyone on the forumCommentQuote0Flag
- I would suggest not to invest in newly under construction which has just started.. rather invest in project which are at least 80% complete which is better. Apart from that invest in the project where the builder has good history...
Some project I know are Bella Casa and Vinayaka Regency(nearly complete) both complete about 80% and the builder has good history so far...
There are more on that road but you will have to do the research.
Another suggestion... Always get your property registered and keep visiting the site and keep in touch with the builder....CommentQuote0Flag
- Just a quick question - Is Malwani always not branded as slum area ? I see there are lot of slums in that area. Also what is the acess to that area ? Via Marve Road ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by smarty0074Just a quick question - Is Malwani always not branded as slum area ? I see there are lot of slums in that area. Also what is the acess to that area ? Via Marve Road ?
Yes until 7th road. 8th road and its back is full of proper society maintained building with decend members... Usually the society maintainence charge per month is from Rs 1500 to Rs 2500... which reflects the quality of people around.CommentQuote0Flag
- thanks again gainvaidyaOriginally Posted by gainvidyaYes until 7th road. 8th road and its back is full of proper society maintained building with decend members... Usually the society maintainence charge per month is from Rs 1500 to Rs 2500... which reflects the quality of people around.
thanks gain appreciate your feedback ...CommentQuote0Flag
- mumbai2010 i have sent you a pmOriginally Posted by mumbai2010i have visited under construction projects in that area. the broker also showed me resale flats, but said in under construction we wud hv to give 60-40 so i decided against that area.. if u cud pls share the name of the project it wud be of gr8 help to me and everyone on the forum
mumbai2010 i have sent you a pmCommentQuote0Flag
- I have already visited Vinayak Regency more than a month ago and liked it but the 60-40 ratio is quite pinchingCommentQuote0Flag
- I recently checked out Casa Belleza and Vinayak. They are the only two good buildings in sector 8. The broker called Sainath, who's shop is right across the road has agreed to get a 100% white deal done. But a 2 bhk in Casa belleza with a super built-up of 1100 (that's what they claim, but I found the flats to be much smaller) goes up to 55 lakhs including parking and floor rise. Which is ridiculous for Malwani right now.
He was willing to negotiate but I haven't approached him again. From the look of it, the property scene in Malwani is quite cold right now. Might be a good time to strike a great bargain in an under-construction project.
But make sure that your flat doesn't face another under construction project. You'll have to live with noise and dust for the next two years.
I have also heard of the Raheja rumour. But no idea about its validity. Yes, Malwani would eventually be connected with Evershine, Inorbit and finally Yari road in a span of 5 years. Malad is already choc-a-bloc. After builders finish filling Marve road, they'd eventually turn to Malwani. And the bridges would get made.
Had anyone imagined what would happen to Oshiwara 10 years ago? It was a non-existent yet to be passed railway station full of chawls and slums.
Powai Lake 12 years ago was a picnic spot.
JVLR would soon be extended all the way up to Oshiwara. That should change the geography of this place completely. More than that the Metro would change the way we look at Mumbai.
Malwani isn't a bad idea after all, given its proximity to the Aksa beach. Just wait for a mall-multiplex to come up. It could soon be the next Yari Road in 5 years.CommentQuote0Flag